Kings players test positive for COVID-19 (merged)

From the article:
Parker, 25, played in 33 games for the Kings this season, averaging 14.7 points and 5.9 rebounds.
What? That can’t be right. I swear he only saw the court in like 3 games for the Kings. Then again, this is from ESPN who covers Bronny James high school team more in depth then the Kings so...:rolleyes:

Anyway, get better Jabari and ISOLATE!

Mark my words. Once they assemble the players and family to try and re-start the season, there will be several dozen if not more players and family members that test positive for COVID-19.

Sorry, but I think once the NBA starts testing everyone that’s going to be in the “bubble”, their bubble will burst! I predict they will not be able to restart the season.

Mark my words. Once they assemble the players and family to try and re-start the season, there will be several dozen if not more players and family members that test positive for COVID-19.

Sorry, but I think once the NBA starts testing everyone that’s going to be in the “bubble”, their bubble will burst! I predict they will not be able to restart the season.
PR disaster waiting to happen if someone gets infected in the bubble and it spreads.

If Buddy can't go, Bogdan is going to cook and ask for a max
You let Bogi walk before you overpay him IMO. I wish we had a strong leader soo bad. When Buddy started to backhand us in the media I would have held tough and let him play out the season and told Bogi the offer is good for 48 hrs after that we're calling around starting with Cle.

You let Bogi walk before you overpay him IMO. I wish we had a strong leader soo bad. When Buddy started to backhand us in the media I would have held tough and let him play out the season and told Bogi the offer is good for 48 hrs after that we're calling around starting with Cle.
You are a savvy negotiator threatening Cleveland, I like that. I agree on Bogi, this off-season is going to have murky valuations with the revenue drop, etc.

Are you suggesting Vlade should have looked to trade Bogi after Bogi didn’t immediately accept the extension offer? The offer that was, under the CBA, limited to a maximum that appeared to be below Bogi’s market value?

PR disaster waiting to happen if someone gets infected in the bubble and it spreads.
Everyone ran to Florida because they were so lax (MLB, MLS, NBA, WWE and AEW - who else???) maybe they should have spread around a bit - or started earlier. We're still a month out and I can see it getting scrapped if it gets any worse than teams with 4 positives in June.

The only good news is I haven't heard of any athletes getting deathly ill. But they are projecting long term respiratory effects and these athletes do use their lungs. I sincerely hope Buddy and the others are asymptomatic and the tests were only part of the routine precautions being done daily.

Considering Len was tested and confirmed in SAC, I wonder if he came within proximity to any of his teammates prior to testing?

Supposedly Jabari Parker is in Chicago. IDK where Buddy was tested or was hanging out.

Apparently Alex Len was tested and confirmed in SAC. Jabari Parker is in Chicago.

Any word on where Buddy's whereabouts?

I wonder if any other KINGS players were in proximity to either of these three players recently.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Considering Len was tested and confirmed in SAC, I wonder if he came within proximity to any of his teammates prior to testing?

Supposedly Jabari Parker is in Chicago. IDK where Buddy was tested or was hanging out.
It would appear Jabari actually got tested for it in Chicago while Buddy and Len got tested as part of the team’s revving up the engines for a season restart In Sacramento. Read into that what you will.