[Game] Kings @ Pelicans - 7 MAR 2016, 20:00 ET/17:00 PT

Unfortunately(right or wrong) this team is perceived as a national joke and toxic organization that is to be avoided if you are a talented player or quality coaching candidate. Before the Webber, Bibby, et.al years Sacramento was seen as a place by many where your NBA career goes to die.. Since Adelman there have been TEN coaches ten seasons. When you have that as the backdrop you have no chance at stability or building any foundation for success. It's sad because the fans have continued to be overwhelmingly supportive and deserve a better product. This team has to make the playoffs next season or I believe Cousins will demand a one way ticket out of town (yes I know he is signed throught the 17-18 season).

K

KingMilz

Really? Willie played a whooping 6 minutes. Yeah, he's the blame for loss.. Koufos managed to get 7 minutes.
They were all horrible when they were out there including Quincy, where did i say they were to blame for the loss? They didn't do anything productive in there time on the floor. The loss was cause of team D and the normal suspects choking in the last 5mins.