[Game] Kings @ Pacers 2/3/2023 4pm Pacific 7pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don’t know that i trust our defense with all the 3 point shooters the Pacers have. Sucks to not have Fox in the clutch but im willing to be proven wrong. Let’s light the beam

Changing things up a little today, because I need to draw some inspiration from my fellow "Silver and Black" friends (I'm sorry to have to do this to you, "Bang Bang" Niner Gang....)

I don't freaking care how we do it, but...

JUST.

BEAM.

BABY.

200w.gif

Maybe Davion can bother the heck outta Haliburton? Hopefully the refs don’t treat him like the second coming of Luka tonight.
Different set of refs, so probably doesn't matter, but man, the zebras really screwed the Pacers the last game. Fakers went to the line 16-0 against them in the final quarter in a game they ended up winning by 1-point. Hope they don't compensate for it against us.

Different set of refs, so probably doesn't matter, but man, the zebras really screwed the Pacers the last game. Fakers went to the line 16-0 against them in the final quarter in a game they ended up winning by 1-point. Hope they don't compensate for it against us.
Remember...The zebras are honorary members of the Fakers "extended" roster.

Don't you ever forget that simple, yet excruciatingly painful (and highly annoying), fact of life.

The Lakers for sure got some calls (of course), but the Pacers crunch time offense was horrible: Turner fumbling the ball all over the place on a couple possessions, Tyrese dancing around behind the 3pt line for the majority of the shot clock on multiple possessions, Buddy did hit one big 3 but wasn't a big factor otherwise. It wasn't Dinwiddie-led Dallas bad, but they didn't look very dynamic at all. It really made me appreciate what Fox brings to the table even more. Sometimes I get frustrated at his tunnel vision, but a lot of these close games come down to someone being able to drive to the hoop for a bucket and/or a foul, and Fox has definitely crafted his game to provide that. Gonna miss him tonight, but hopefully K'Von and Monk pop off tonight to make up for it.

Sabonis has to have this matchup circled on his calendar, right?

Last edited:
I don't know if it will be an advantage or disadvantage but the pacers played last night
it was an advantage last time.

They had played the Lakers the night before in a game that came down to the final shot last time too.

Kings blowout coming

I want to see the ball in Buddy’s hands at every crucial point of the game. like it would be a great time to let Buddy run the point tonight.

Can you tell I dislike him.

I want to see the ball in Buddy’s hands at every crucial point of the game. like it would be a great time to let Buddy run the point tonight.

Can you tell I dislike him.
Anytime Buddy touches the ball I’d rather see Off-Night matched up on him pressuring the hell outta the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.