[Game] Kings @ Nuggets - 1/3/17 - 6PT/9ET

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Well it's only been one half since Joerger said he'd play the young guys more and in that one half the old guys played really good so I'm not so sure right now is the right time to claim Joerger lied or whatever
I just want him to be a man of his word and do what he says...that's all. Not go and play every single player in the rotation just to make them all happy.

A player isn't a bust two seasons in his NBA career.
At his age its a high enough probability that we will not get what we expected when we spent the 6th overall pick on him, yeah he could improve and be a fringe 3/4 big but that is not what we expected. He has some time on his rookie deal so im hopeful like any of us but again at his age if you call him a bust its not outlandish.

He was yet another "safe" "most nba ready" "ready to contribute" lower ceiling but less bust potential" in a long line of those types of dumb picks in our 3/4 year failed quest for an 8 seed.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
At his age its a high enough probability that we will not get what we expected when we spent the 6th overall pick on him, yeah he could improve and be a fringe 3/4 big but that is not what we expected. He has some time on his rookie deal so im hopeful like any of us but again at his age if you call him a bust its not outlandish.

He was yet another "safe" "most nba ready" "ready to contribute" lower ceiling but less bust potential" in a long line of those types of dumb picks in our 3/4 year failed quest for an 8 seed.
Look, I'm not arguing with you that he has bust potential based on what he has shown. I'm want to simply point out that he is 23 years old, he has plenty of time left to improve little by little, if he so chooses. That's the biggest question mark, work ethic & desire.