Kings new "Sactown" uni

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
I think for me, what makes it fall short is I was just never a huge fan of the typeface across the chest (Not sure what the style is called but with the K and the S larger than the other letters)
Frankly, I think those are some of the best, if for no other reason than the person who put the font together knows what the heck a capital "N" looks like. I can't believe some idiot designed them to have "KInGS" on our jerseys. I shudder every time I see it. The spelling looks hideous.

1542909861674.png

Frankly, I think those are some of the best, if for no other reason than the person who put the font together knows what the heck a capital "N" looks like. I can't believe some idiot designed them to have "KInGS" on our jerseys. I shudder every time I see it. The spelling looks hideous.

View attachment 8512
This!!! The GS always looked funky to me too, overemphasized. I'm a bit of a typography nerd so the more I look at it the more anxious it makes me LOL.. I think the size of the lettering on these City jerseys is WAYYYYYY better, it looks just right.

My only minor complaint about these new jerseys is they look worse as the game carries on and they seem to hide the sweat worse than most..

I can't imagine what they'd look like at the end of a double OT game if we had someone who sweat like Patrick Ewing.