[Game] Kings @ Nets - Friday, Aug. 7 - 2 PM PT; 5 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to me that the team's name/city should be changed from Brooklyn to Brick-lyn...

How is it that this sad bunch of players is still keeping up with us?

I'm not real happy with the implementation of the streaming. I don't know about your problem here, but every time my stream disconnects (once or twice a game) it plays a commercial when it reconnects. If you're disconnecting a lot, maybe that's the issue?
I was wrong. It's an infomercial. Right now about about a power washer.

Just seems like competent perimeter rotation D and pick and roll D are just a foreign concept to this team. And any semblance Of an offense for that matter. They just seem clueless and have no identity

Can’t afford to have Len throwing those floaters at 20%. We look tired.

Need to get scoring help from Buddy or Bjelica and need to show more energy on defense.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Just seems like competent perimeter rotation D and pick and roll D are just a foreign concept to this team. And any semblance Of an offense for that matter. They just seem clueless and have no identity
Yep.....there is no where else to look than the coach as collectively, we have guys with talent. But look at the Nets who are missing key guys and they seem To get it done.

We can’t hit 3’s. If we put in Buddy or Bjelica to help stretch it, our defense suffers, when we add Cojo for perimeter D, our offense suffers, no Bogi going nuclear, Buddy has been ice cold all bubble.

Just not good enough

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
You can't unteach dumb. One win and right back to some of the exact wrong play calls. Here's what we've seen some of in the first half. Len running high post offense. WTF? Back to more motion BS. Joseph running the offense into complete oblivion. Turning down the screen so he can iso.

There is a reason this team needs to assume the identity of the Nash Suns. If these team doesn't get shots off of 1-3 passes you might as well just hand the ball over to the other team. Bogdan started to run more pick and roll late and suprise it worked. Len is a terrific pick and roll big. Putting him in the high post for anything other than a hand off is just plain stupid, yet, there he was time and time again.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Yep.....there is no where else to look than the coach as collectively, we have guys with talent. But look at the Nets who are missing key guys and they seem To get it done.

We can’t hit 3’s. If we put in Buddy or Bjelica to help stretch it, our defense suffers, when we add Cojo for perimeter D, our offense suffers, no Bogi going nuclear, Buddy has been ice cold all bubble.

Just not good enough
I'll take losing on good looks than running dumb crap all day. The Nets have their system down and that's the same type of system Walton wants to run, well, too late, run what works.

Status
Not open for further replies.