[Game] Kings @ Nets, 2/23/21 4:30pm PST 7:30pm EST

At least they didn’t roll over and die I guess.
The problem is they got beat strategically and yes, they have now gone of a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th wind team to 1 that drops it's head after 1 knock. The tough jaw is gone. This team is glass Joe all the way now. They might take a few hits to the chin but they will drop after 1 decent blow now. They can still get up but they lose on points most contests. When Walton "watches the tape" what is he freaking seeing? From our angle you could clearly see them setting them up for shots off the Kings over help every time, and this is the story of this team for too long now.

That was at least competitive and I wasn't bored the whole time. Ty came out and showed he can be a star. He WILL be. Too much determination to not bust through that role player ceiling. You could tell the Nets saw it too and it was great to see them give him love. When Kyrie Irving and James Harden seek you out after the game as a rookie that has to feel good. And WE can feel good knowing we have a dude that is going to get us to the playoffs next year. I truly believe that.

I couldn't watch tonight. I see the boxscore, but how did HB *look* in his comeback game. I see that several guys, including him, played BIG minutes.

The Kings have now lost more than 10% of the season in a row. So impressive that the TV crew kept touting the totally arbitrary "losses in a row while scoring 110+ per game" all-time team list like the audience wants to be entertained by how much the Kings can Kangz

Anyone else getting tired of the mantra "offense isn't the problem, we know we can score" and touting defense as the problem? The offense looks like crap for at least half of each game, which I'm sure negatively impacts the D more than is given credit for. On top of that, the Kings rebounding sucks. That's a bigger problem than the defense in my opinion.

For a team that has lost 8 in a row the Kings' played great.
They were fun to watch. The offense was running on 8 cylinders with fuel injection.
The problem is that the Nets are like a V-12 with a turbocharger.
The Kings's defense is record settingly bad.
They disguise it well, and look like they work at it.
Halliburton played like a future all-star and Irving and Harden took notice. That was the best thing about last night.
Fox, Halliburton, Barnes and Mista Holmes played like they have a bright future.
I would single out Bagley as the man that is improving the fastest, after TH.
The last few games have been unwatchable. The Nets defense is not very good so it made for a fun game.
It felt like 1985.