[Game] Kings @ Nets, 2/23/21 4:30pm PST 7:30pm EST

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Watched the game on DVR. We had a chance in the 4th and the Cojo came in for DQJ and it all fell apart.
I hate to keep singling out CoJo every single night because it’s certainly not his fault that Luke keeps arbitrarily inserting him into games like he’s freaking Lebron and capable of defending every position on the court but it’s getting to the point where I immediate turn to do something else the second he comes into the game in the second half.

The Kings have now lost more than 10% of the season in a row. So impressive that the TV crew kept touting the totally arbitrary "losses in a row while scoring 110+ per game" all-time team list like the audience wants to be entertained by how much the Kings can Kangz

Anyone else getting tired of the mantra "offense isn't the problem, we know we can score" and touting defense as the problem? The offense looks like crap for at least half of each game, which I'm sure negatively impacts the D more than is given credit for. On top of that, the Kings rebounding sucks. That's a bigger problem than the defense in my opinion.
I for one sure am. This idea that we can score just because we put up points is stupid. Defense and offense aren't independent of each other as far as the scoreboard is concerned. Your defense might look bad because you gave up a ton of points, but in reality that might be due to you turning the ball over for 5 easy baskets. Your offense might look good cos you scored a ton of points, but in reality that's just because you kept fouling the other team and had more possessions in the game.

I hate to keep singling out CoJo every single night because it’s certainly not his fault that Luke keeps arbitrarily inserting him into games like he’s freaking Lebron and capable of defending every position on the court but it’s getting to the point where I immediate turn to do something else the second he comes into the game in the second half.
He's been playing the 3 most nights. It's crazy.