[Game] Kings @ Mavericks - Tuesday, Feb. 13 - 5:30 PT

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Somebody needs to remind these kids the game's not over. I don't know why they reverted back to a complete refusal to rebound on the offensive boards either!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Okay, I'm back. I looked around and realized I needed to bring in some firewood before it got much colder outside. (It's 38 right now and expected to go down to near freezing.) I got sidetracked splitting some kindling and sat back down just as Grant was saying something about Dave Joerger being mad. What's he mad about?

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Oh wait. Is this why Joerger is perturbed?
Yep the guys came back in after the half shooting little flat but most importantly not rebounding and not defending well. After pulling Zeebo and putting Koufos back in and a little discussion things straightened out a out a bit

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
If I'm happy about anything, it's that we're apparently going to live or die with the kids for the remainder of the game. I'm holding my breath. I do NOT want the Kings to lose because they got complacent/stupid.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Well, that was subtle of the Mavs. :p I hope Joerger uses the game tape to good advantage on the way to Houston.