Kings-Lakers play-by-play

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoooooooooo! kings win!!!! :D

i'm so happy! they couldn't capitalize on the flagrant! thank god! and peja calmly hitting his FTs! whoooooooo

I'm still recovering... How could Cook be THAT wide open? It's guys like THAT that usually break the Kings hearts... THANK GOD he missed it... Peja with some big free throws!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Apparently, from the reactions of the STaples crowd AND Kobe, there IS still a rivalry. And we won in their house!!!

Life is good.

GO KINGS!!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
My thought on Cook - he was open because they didn't want to give Kobe any kind of look. Cook took the shot and missed, so I think the Kings did the right thing.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
It was a hard-fought game and a TEAM win. Every single member of the team deserves credit. Every single one of them.

:D

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Oh please. Bibby's three to tie the game at 105 was arguably the most clutch...

It was a TEAM WIN. Can't that be enough for Kings fans???

VF21 said:
It was a TEAM WIN. Can't that be enough for Kings fans???
It should be, but a lot of "fans" here are really Peja fans more than King's fans. It's why theyll soon reside on my "ignore" list if that option is still available.

Last edited:
Wert said:
It should be, but a lot of "fans" here are really Peja fans more than King's fans. It's why they reside on my "ignore" list.
Not really, as a matter of fact I have very little reason to be more of a Pedja fan than Vlade fan. Now, if only some people could read smiley faces on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.