[Game] Kings @ Lakers, 11/24/13

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
We just flat out do not have the right combination of players to get the job done. If we can't find some help for DFC before too much longer, he'll be totally burned out by January.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Heheheheh. I just heard CrownDowntown chanting Sac-Ra-Men-To!

WTF? What did I just miss????
I don't know. There was a loose ball and a foul (not on Cuz), but I don't think he did anything.

He got a hand on the back of Farmar as he was falling, but no big deal at all until the Lakers had a hissyfit over it.

We just flat out do not have the right combination of players to get the job done. If we can't find some help for DFC before too much longer, he'll be totally burned out by January.
Yeah I agree. I also think Cousins would benefit from having Jimmer or another shooter on the side where he posts. Right now Cousins is just getting double teamed every time inside and there's nothing the rest can do about it to punish the other team.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I really like that Malone said the score doesn't matter at this point, it's more important that the team keep its composure. No use drawing some stupid technicals. Why is Gasol back in?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
once again we are not competitive against a bad team. how fun
If you're that miserable, why are you still here? To me, there are still things to glean from this game. I guess I'm just too old-fashioned. I can still root for my team even when they're losing.

Gonna be completely honest

If MT23 started and played like Ben tonight, everyone would be calling for his head
Eh Ben's had a good game. Taken the right shots and hustled in transition. Like everyone, he's missed some open shots, but he does other thing than take shots. The problem with Thornton is going invisible when his shot doesn't fall.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Gonna be completely honest

If MT23 started and played like Ben tonight, everyone would be calling for his head
I think I saw BenMac put out more defensive effort on one particular play tonight than Thornton has put out combined all year. If Thornton did what Ben did tonight, I'd applaud. I know MT can hit jumpers.