[Game] Kings @ Lakers, 11/24/13

K

KingMilz

They are making outside shots we are not it always feels like that they also have like 15 more attemtps as well.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
you're an IT lover and dislikes anyone who makes a negative comment about him. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM that he can't hear about anyways.
LOL. You obviously don't know me very well.

Constructive criticism? As soon as you make some let me know.

LOL. You obviously don't know me very well.

Constructive criticism? As soon as you make some let me know.
yeah, maybe like not being a friggin ballhog nearly every game? point guard basics, ASSISTS and CREATING PLAYS. not taking a bajillion shots when other people have a better shot look.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
yeah, maybe like not being a friggin ballhog nearly every game? point guard basics, ASSISTS and CREATING PLAYS. not taking a bajillion shots when other people have a better shot look.
That's constructive criticism? Whatever, dude... I root for the name on the front of the jersey. Have since 1985. And, if you knew anything about my posts around here, you'd know that I've been as critical of IT as anyone.

Lakers really aren't playing better defense. The Kings offense has just been bad outside of Vasquez, and they aren't crashing the offensive boards, so there's no second chance shots.