[Game] Kings @ Knicks Saturday March, 9 - 9:00 AM PT/12:00 PM ET

I guess I’ll go ahead and start the game thread as I am on ETand have been up since 6:30 AM (that’s 3:30 AM PT).

I’m not going to get caught up too much in the “must win” category, although it is for playoff hopes. But, either way, playoffs or not, it’s been a great season, the future is so bright :cool:. If they don’t make the playoffs it does not mean it hasn’t been a very successful season, but they are still in this thing the first week of March! Who would have thunk it?

I don’t give up on people very easy and I do not give up on this team, any of the players or the coach. People aren’t machines, they aren’t computers, they are unpredictable and have different timetables on the road to success. I have learned over the years that you have to keep hanging in with people if you expect to get positive results, you can’t give up too soon, and yeah sometimes it takes a while, although in my opinion Kings are way ahead of schedule.

Interesting to see if there are any repercussions involving Harry’s flagrant foul. Jordan did not look happy with it.

Anyway, I don't comment during the game, don't like to get involved in the hysterics :p

So now that the playoffs are quite unlikely, what are we watching for to close out the season?

Personally, I’d like to see Fox have a real statement game or two and. I hope Giles continues his push. Want to see Bagley back and putting up strong numbers, and hope Barnes continues to gel with the team.

Kings just can’t win if Buddy shoots under 40 percent from the field. That’s been the theme recently. To his credit he’s found ways to score but inefficiently... during the rough patch of moral victories he’s really struggled with his OPEN shot