[Game] Kings @ Knicks, 2/25/21 4:30pm PST 7:30pm EST

Sean Cunningham @SeanCunningham
Jabari Parker joins Hassan Whiteside on the Sacramento Kings injury report, both out tonight vs. Knicks due to COVID-19 health & safety protocols.

-------
The league did have TWO positive results. I thought Whiteside had already tested positive. They could have broken the "rules."
So . . . Parker out, Whiteside out, Metu out. Will we see Pelle today?

Randle is actually the kind of player the Kings need. He throws his body around, gets great position, more a playground player than anyone around since Randolph. His shooting range is getting longer all the time. He gives us fits.

Last edited:
Randle is actually the kind of player the Kings need. He throws his body around, gets great position, more a playground player than anyone around since Rudolph. His shooting range is getting longer all the time. He gives us fits.
Who wanted Randle? Wasnt it Dave and Vlade? I remember whispers of us going after him few years back....

We have had only one blow out win this year amazingly and I predict this is the second one. 129-111. Ty, still mad about the Athletic article and the current value of his Top Shot, goes off for 29 10 6 3 2.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Breen and Clyde for the Knicks
Mark Jones and DC for the Kings

the quality of the announcing crews exceedsthe probable quality of tonight’s game by 2000.

The game is blacked out on my hulu live and I am in reno..this is a first.. not looking for any linksnjist curious if anyone else is having an issue?? Not happy ):