[Game] Kings @ Hornets - Tuesday, Dec. 17 - 4PT, 7ET (Return of the Fox)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Phone calls you only get when you live in the wilderness:

Hey, neighbor? Could you fire off a couple of shots to scare the bear out of my garbage can?

Just when the schedule looks like the Kings can make a move, they play like crap after getting through a tough stretch with high hopes. Getting very old

It's only one game but tonight was a little "platoonish" in terms of minutes distribution. Walton might have to cut this down to 8 to 8 1/2 players again so they can get as many reps in as possible to speed up the gelling process.

...first game back for Fox... I wouldn't jump off that bridge quite yet.
Waltons first instinct is clearly to load up on defense though as evidenced by his use of Ariza and Joseph. This is a game where the Kings didn't score enough and that will become a problem in terms of balance Fox or no Fox. This teams identity will always lean more to offense than defense and we haven't seen a full commitment to that yet. We'll see how it goes I guess.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Waltons first instinct is clearly to load up on defense though as evidenced by his use of Ariza and Joseph. This is a game where the Kings didn't score enough and that will become a problem in terms of balance Fox or no Fox. This teams identity will always lean more to offense than defense and we haven't seen a full commitment to that yet. We'll see how it goes I guess.
Buddy with only 6 points certainly didn't help.