[KINGS] Happy birthday thread

Many have focused on Buddy's significantly improved play this last week (deservedly so!). However, I have enjoyed Skal's improved play also...those 3's from the top of the key have been "money!" And he is just so smooth and effortless making many shots that would be extremely difficult for anyone else (most would not even attempt them). But Skal has a lot of confidence and determination...keys to success. Keep up the good work young fella and Happy Birthday!

Many have focused on Buddy's significantly improved play this last week (deservedly so!). However, I have enjoyed Skal's improved play also...those 3's from the top of the key have been "money!" And he is just so smooth and effortless making many shots that would be extremely difficult for anyone else (most would not even attempt them). But Skal has a lot of confidence and determination...keys to success. Keep up the good work young fella and Happy Birthday!
I've enjoyed watching all the young guys. None of them are perfect, but all them have improved this season and I think they've earned the minutes they've been getting.

Most importantly though HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKAL! I'm betting the birthdays are a little sweeter when you've been through the stuff that he's been through.

Last edited: