[Game] Kings @ Celtics, 11/25/2022 5pm Pacific 8pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entity

Hall of Famer
Weird seeing JD in the NBA considering he pulled a Keegan at Alabama last year.
A Keegan- when people always expect you to be better than you are but you just never are

Bring the moral victories. Are there any this game?
KZ Okpala and Mitchell are the positives and opens up some possibilities later. Game completely went south when KZ got number 4 and Mitchell was removed shortly later. The lineup with both of them was stifling defense

Kings overall were trash without KZ and Mitchell the entire game. Sabonis had an average game but all the other good guys we depend on were terrible

Lyles definitely should be out there to stretch the floor. Our shooting isn't as bad as it was tonight and we know that. I wouldn't let this final quarter get us to start being down on ourselves

Well, if they win at home vs Phoenix..this was a successful 4 game stretch that we were all dreading.

Kings definitely should have some decent passing and shooting saved up for Monday.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
KZ Okpala and Mitchell are the positives and opens up some possibilities later. Game completely went south when KZ got number 4 and Mitchell was removed shortly later. The lineup with both of them was stifling defense

Kings overall were trash without KZ and Mitchell the entire game. Sabonis had an average game but all the other good guys we depend on were terrible
Trying to find the right balance of offense and defense has been challenging. If Keegan and Huerter are both in the starting lineup, they have to knock down threes. The reason they're out there is to open up space for Fox and Sabonis. Mitchell and KZ struggled with their offense early in the season but they made shots today. Maybe Mike Brown should try shuffling the lineups a little to get them into the game sooner and keep one (or both) on the floor longer in the 4th.

We know Murray can play so im not too worried. Also, Grizzlies smacking the pelicans by 20 in similar fashion. It happens! We'll be alright.
Do we know he can play? Everyone in the NBA can play by that standard, but 4th overall players should do more than just play, they should be game changing. For some reason we are giving him way more leeway than our previous picks. I like the kid but summer league don't count. Soon as he became starter he fell off. I don't understand it

the last time the kings went on a winning streak at 5 wins in a row they then went on the lose 10 in a row. Hopefully this won't be a repeat of that, but the schedule isn't going to get any easier.

Krunker

Northernmost Kings Fan
I thought our best lineup of the night was KZ, Mitchell, Sabonis, Huerter, and Monk which says something about how guys were struggling.

Entity

Hall of Famer
the last time the kings went on a winning streak at 5 wins in a row they then went on the lose 10 in a row. Hopefully this won't be a repeat of that, but the schedule isn't going to get any easier.
Well we haven’t had many 5’s but yes I have seen 3 game win streaks followed by 6-7 game losing streaks several times the last 10-15 years

They're down 20 and nobody else has been making them today. I can't blame him for shooting them in that context.
I get it, but fox should not be shooting 9 threes unless he’s on fire. Otherwise, that suggests he’s completely settling for threes other than doing what he did for the fist part of the year — attacking and getting to his mid range shot which then opened up the rest of his game. Last two games he’s completely gone away from the mid range game.

It All starts with fox, he sets the tone. If he don't attack early the game is much harder for us. He prob is the most inconsistent as far as pace of his game on the team. Everyone else is basically same player out there each game. Fox is only one capable of turning up another level

Status
Not open for further replies.