[Game] Kings @ Celtics, 11/25/2022 5pm Pacific 8pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keegan is playing hard on D, but not getting the stops like KZ.

My issue is they got Keegan posted up in the corner doing nothing. The offense isn't moving the ball like they did earlier in the season.
He can't do anything but post up in corner. N3ver seen a guy get rejected so much driving in my life. He's a big guy getting smacked. It's so slow and predictable I'm sure you could block him.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
It's almost all predicated on the 3 point percentage. They live and die by the long ball
Yep. So far Huerter, Barnes, and Murray have yet to hit a single three. We basically have no chance if they're all cold in the same game (or in Barnes case he hasn't even attempted one).

We just went full stupid. Keegan is just a fathead wall sticker at this point. Just moving around to different spot but never doing anything
I can’t remember the last time I saw someone completely forget how to play. He looks terrible and completely lost. Understandable to some degree as a rookie but he went from looking like a 10 year vet from the start of summer league to now being unplayable.

Well someone on the board mentioned this earlier, but as much as the new Mike Brown experience had been working culturally, we are still an all-offense, no-defense team. Until we change that, once our shots don't fall, it's over for us.
Yep, and nobody should expect this team to be a defensive one either. They aren't built for that. Good news is they can be really good with just a little more balance. After seeing this team against some of the more athletic modern ones, the wing situation is an issue as it has been forever. It's a very positive sign that KZ looked good here so now we see if he sits again and they keep playing that 2 PF lineup in the frontcourt over him. I mean, all of these little things add up into being the worst defensive team or hovering into that top 20.

Entity

Hall of Famer
I can’t remember the last time I saw someone completely forget how to play. He looks terrible and completely lost. Understandable to some degree as a rookie but he went from looking like a 10 year vet from the start of summer league to now being unplayable.
He literally looks like a guy you pulled off a high school court and told him to go play in the NBA for a few games. Like the talent difference is that drastic. What’s sad it is it wasn’t like that just 3 weeks ago

Something I need to say about this game:

Malik Monk should not take off his bandage...it shoots better with it on lol.
Sabonis should punish the Celtics inside more often. If Celtics take advantage of our guys with Tatum & Brown. Then the Kings should punish them with whoever is guarding Sabonis.
Why take Okpala out when he's playing well on defense? Him and Mitchell are the reason they keep it close in the 1st Half.

What happened to our rotations? Barley saw TD and lyles today. Idk what happened this game but they've looked bad last two games. Good team or not we have looked complepty out of sync

The Celtics broadcast team feels so bad for us, they have started talking about the positives about the Kings and how much better we could be when we get more experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.