[Game] Kings @ Bucks 12/07/2022 5pm Pacific 8pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel great after this loss to be honest. I don’t know what our final record will be but im
100 percent confident we have a competent, competitive and fun to watch team with plenty of room for growth.

If you listen to vets like curry they always say that it takes time to understand what it takes to win games. This Milwaukee group has been together for years And they know how to do the little things to win. Back taps for rebounds, getting calls, navigating the lane for crafty buckets. That’s a seasoned team. I’m confident we can build on these losses.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
JFC I don't believe in moral victories but Bucks are head and shoulders the best or second best team in the league right now and it isn't even close and until about 5 minutes to go we were in this game despite our star player having an extremely off night.

I can't even believe some of the takes I am reading right now.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
JFC I don't believe in moral victories but Bucks are head and shoulders the best or second best team in the league right now and it isn't even close and until about 5 minutes to go we were in this game despite our star player having an extremely off night.

Like what, for example?

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
Like what, for example?
Any of the Fox critiques when he is clearly playing hurt, when in the past folks criticized him for not being able to go 82.

And any attempt to bring the 2018 draft back into this conversation.

And really just any dread after this game, if you really expected a win tonight I don't know what to tell ya.

We finally have a very good coach. Now, I’m still wondering if the kings are gonna let Monty go to the conclusion of his contract. Are we really gonna wait till the last minute to extend him?
Why not? Most people tend to work harder, when they're pay is not garaunteed before hand. Just basic psychology

Any of the Fox critiques when he is clearly playing hurt, when in the past folks criticized him for not being able to go 82.

And really just any dread after this game, if you really expected a win tonight I don't know what to tell ya.
Is there one person in here who expected a win? Cause if there are I totally missed them.

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
Is there one person in here who expected a win? Cause of there are I totally missed them.
I've also been on twitter for most of the game. There's just a ton of negativity coming out tonight all around I see. I'm just mostly confused why people want to relitigate various personnel moves instead of enjoy this team we have even when we take a hard L on the back of a well played but not good enough challenge.

Kingster

Hall of Famer

Pretty mild stuff to get so upset. I doubt many on this board expected a win. It's all about improvement. The concerns about Fox are warranted. This unknown injury has been going on for quite some time and if it continues it could well affect the Kings' playoff chances. It started with the bone bruise, then we had him walking funny, then he got a bug, so yeah, some of us would like to know what the heck is going on. With most injuries we can have an idea of the time frame for recovery. With this whatever it is we have no idea.

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
Pretty mild stuff to get so upset. I doubt many on this board expected a win. It's all about improvement. The concerns about Fox are warranted. This unknown injury has been going on for quite some time and if it continues it could well affect the Kings' playoff chances. It started with the bone bruise, then we had him walking funny, then he got a bug, so yeah, some of us would like to know what the heck is going on. With most injuries we can have an idea of the time frame for recovery. With this whatever it is we have no idea.
I think he should be rested but he wants to play. Do I wish the Kings were a little more forthcoming with injury reports? Sure, but there are other teams that play games with them and list everyone as questionable too. If Fox is going to play and insists on it, he's not going to show up on the reports, and the team is not going to give additional information.

I dokt think anyone is saying anyone with good eyes cant see. Nobody said we played bad, we said fox played bad. And hes been playing bad. Rest of the team played like the new kings.

Murray had gotten better too

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
I dokt think anyone is saying anyone with good eyes cant see. Nobody said we played bad, we said fox played bad. And hes been playing bad. Rest of the team played like the new kings.

Murray had gotten better too
Yes Fox is hurt and not playing 100% to go back to "we passed on this guy for HIM" or "we traded that guy for HIM" is weaksauce.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Fox has been mediocre for over a month now. I went back and checked and he got that bone bruise at the beginning of November. How long does it take to recover from a bone bruise, anyway? I'm just wondering what my expectations should be going forward. Is this something that could last until the All Star break?
He’s never going to be good again. Expectations set!

Gotta wonder how much that non-call on the Giannis charge might have impacted the outcome of the game. I can't remember if that kick-out was a bucket by Giannis getting his 5th foul with a significant amount of time left on the clock def could have changed things. Likely not enough to win, but enough to be annoying

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
Gotta wonder how much that non-call on the Giannis charge might have impacted the outcome of the game. I can't remember if that kick-out was a bucket by Giannis getting his 5th foul with a significant amount of time left on the clock def could have changed things. Likely not enough to win, but enough to be annoying
I just look forward to a time hopefully not long in the future where we get some star calls. I think MIL is comparable enough market to say that we can't blame it on being Sacramento forever.

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
Your acting like we woukdnt get somone back
I'm all for moving guys that don't play significant minutes.

I also understand a lot of desire to move Mitchell for a player who is not a PG, but it creates a serious problem if Fox can't go.

Plenty of other players on this team who can be moved without possibly undoing the great things this team is doing. We've already seen what losing a guy like Shump can do, no way can we afford to do it with a leader and productive player like Barnes. I would try to re-sign him if he is up for it, on a team friendly deal, of course.

I feel great after this loss to be honest. I don’t know what our final record will be but im
100 percent confident we have a competent, competitive and fun to watch team with plenty of room for growth.

If you listen to vets like curry they always say that it takes time to understand what it takes to win games. This Milwaukee group has been together for years And they know how to do the little things to win. Back taps for rebounds, getting calls, navigating the lane for crafty buckets. That’s a seasoned team. I’m confident we can build on these losses.
I just watched the game on replay. I haven’t read but a couple comments in this thread but I thought this was one of our better games played this year. The bucks are a damn good team. Encouraged to see Murray look like the player from the start of the year offensively. Wonder if we need to give fox a rest day at some point on this trip. He just doesn’t look right.

Status
Not open for further replies.