[Game] Kings at Knicks, Sunday Nov. 3, 3 PM PST/6PM EST

Eddie.

Perhaps the worst movie I have ever seen, but as I walked out of the living room after about 20 minutes, I can't say for sure.
Funny how the Knicks massive losing streak in that movie ended against the Kings. Also, “How to lose a guy in 10 days” I believe had the Kings vs Knicks in the NBA Finals. Hollywood has long dreamed of a Kings-Knicks rivalry.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
One of my two best friends at university was a giant Knicks fan. We lived together for a few months late in the summer after graduation, right after that film was released. Thankfully he never forced me to watch it.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Kings defense has been good for 1 and 1/2 games now. Keep it up for another half and this game is history. Fox missed 4 chippies in the first half. Hield actually made one good defensive play (there is always hope) and had some shots go down. Bjelica and Bogs are lovin' the Walton offense. The Kings just can't start throwing the ball away in the second half. In particular, Hield can't get into his antsy searching hero mode with the ball.

Fox dribles in traffic, while Bogdan is wide open in the corner.
It’s one reason the Buddy - Bogi combo is so bad... Bogi regularly stands alone on the weak side and no one passes him the ball. Then we get our ass kicked on defense. If you are going to play them together than you damn well need to get the ball to whichever one of them is standing alone on the weakside.