[Game] Kings at Hawks, 1/26/2022, 7:30pm ET/4:30pm PT

Status
Not open for further replies.
The kings obvious failure is on the defensive end and has been for a decade.
But people still want to talk about the offensive problems.
The Emperor has no clothes, but the FO and the fans can't seem to see it.
Oh, we just found out that we have problems in both offense and defense.

I've completely checked out my only hope is this last stretch will be what it takes Vivek to understand we would not benefit from a 10 seed. Secure our best pick, make moves that are 2-3 year future moves rather than win now moves, and let's go.

Otherwise it's going to be a 20+ year playoff drought.
From every article I have seen that is not the front offices perspective. Sadly Monte is a tell your boss what he wants to hear kind of guy so Vivek is going to trash his reputation along with the Kings franchise.

From every article I have seen that is not the front offices perspective. Sadly Monte is a tell your boss what he wants to hear kind of guy so Vivek is going to trash his reputation along with the Kings franchise.
I don’t blame him cause he wants to keep his job. This is why I keep saying we gotta burn a hole through the ground to make Vivek hopefully wake up

hrdboild

Hall of Famer
I don’t blame him cause he wants to keep his job. This is why I keep saying we gotta burn a hole through the ground to make Vivek hopefully wake up
If losing by 50 isn't burning a hole through the ground, I shudder to think what it would actually take. We can only hope a lot more is going on behind the scenes leading up to this trade deadline than just waiting for things to turn around on their own.

If losing by 50 isn't burning a hole through the ground, I shudder to think what it would actually take. We can only hope a lot more is going on behind the scenes leading up to this trade deadline than just waiting for things to turn around on their own.
A billionaires ego is astronomically ginormous. We need to be mega trash like one of the worst records in history trash

Status
Not open for further replies.