[Game] Kings at Hawks, 1/26/2022, 7:30pm ET/4:30pm PT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davion should really be starting as many of us said before the season. Him disrupting top PG's is important to disrupt opposition flow

You'd think that one upside of having smaller guys is that they'd be quicker, have better handles etc, but not the Kings. We just give up size without any benefit the other way.

Not that Gentry has many options with Fox out, but Nate is EATING his lunch. Gentry goes small waaay late, finally, bleeding stops, then Nate goes back big and Hunter starts pounding on the Kings guard trio. lol. This team is so far off the mark when it comes to modern bball there honestly, probably isn't any hope at this point.

Not that Gentry has many options with Fox out, but Nate is EATING his lunch. Gentry goes small waaay late, finally, bleeding stops, then Nate goes back big and Hunter starts pounding on the Kings guard trio. lol. This team is so far off the mark when it comes to modern bball there honestly, probably isn't any hope at this point.
Like you said, in all fairness to Gentry the roster is just bad. We don't have enough wings and our guards can't run an offense to save their lives.

Don’t ask long, complicated questions. It requires a ton of processing power, which his IBM lacks.
That's where Vlade F'd up. He let Walton make it a Buddy vs. Bogdan thing. It never needed to be. Play both together and both build value even if you lose. Highsight says? You lost anyway, followed by whoops lol.

Give it a few more years, big blue will figure it out.

That's where Vlade F'd up. He let Walton make it a Buddy vs. Bogdan thing. It never needed to be. Play both together and both build value even if you lose. Highsight says? You lost anyway, followed by whoops lol.
I mean, yea, Vlade played a role, but you know the number of possible outcomes are almost in the thousands. Monte just needs a few more years to think them through.

46-16 run, the rebound from yesterday was limited to one quarter
Kinda expected when your defenders are guarding air. There was one play where Galinari gets a pass on the perimeter and Bagley kinda just quit on the close out. Wasn’t even a jog. Made 3.

I feel like we have zero wing depth. Harkless is like our only wing, with Barnes
And in a wing dominated league the more time that goes by you realize why Harkless was nearly out of the league. He's very similar to Corey Brewer. Really more of an on ball guard defender at heart. Bogdan was pounding his butt at one point there. Any surprise? No, Bogdan in real world terms probably outweighs him by 20-25 pounds. How Monte didn't get that 2nd year as a team option is beyond me. Please let the sheets be wrong, be a team option!

gunks

Hall of Famer
I hate that Bogi is killing us almost as much as I hated watching him on the Kings.

Tanktastic 2nd quarter though, so why the heck am I even complaining?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.