King Delly Has Officially Arrived

Yeah...Anyone who is claiming this to be the "best off-season ever" either wasn't alive back then, was too young to remember, or just has extremely poor memory. I'd take that off-season any day over the week over the one we're currently having.
If I remember correctly, it was the culmination of 2 off-season draft moves with drafting Peja, then drafting J Will, and then getting DC and Bobby a year later via trade.

I think it started with trading for Webb, signing Vlade, drafting JWill and convincing Peja to come over.

Point is, it took Petrie a few years but the team he built was stud status, on paper. Just like what Monte has built.

Trade Fox and Barnes (Fox @ 23 ppg, 5.5 asst, 4 reb, 1.5 st on 45/35/74 split with a Sf/Pf Barnes at 16.5 ppg, 5 reb, 3 at on 45/40/80 split) so who you mortgaging your future on, Don Mitchell? Lillard?

Who are you making this trade for?

Armchair.

My guess is you are trading these 2 guys for LeBron on a 5 year fountain of youth serum right?

Or Giannis. Bet Milwaukie is lining up for this one.
I admit, I had one too many beers, and will say I do like Fox.

I started watching highlight reels of all of our players yesterday and Fox was making me cringe with being so out of control most of the time, and his jumper is “meh”. I then saw a ranking that he’s listed as a top 20 PG in the league which led to me believe he’s expendable for the right trade package.

but I’m down to keep our top 20 PG.

drunk nights…

I admit, I had one too many beers, and will say I do like Fox.

I started watching highlight reels of all of our players yesterday and Fox was making me cringe with being so out of control most of the time, and his jumper is “meh”. I then saw a ranking that he’s listed as a top 20 PG in the league which led to me believe he’s expendable for the right trade package.

but I’m down to keep our top 20 PG.

drunk nights…
Plenty of other threads to do this in. I encourage you to find one and submit ideas there.