KF - Offical Fantasy Football League - 2016

I apologize that this is coming very late. With all the Kings news, I got side track. Do you guys want me to send out the invites or do you think it is already too late?

Please let me know.

Ok, invites have been sent to the following:

uolj Fog Balls
annihilator_33
SK7 Bolts
CPT(p) JSin
VF21 Devils
TyFreak Evans
steelevt
Kingmyc Gunslingers
Venom's Vendetta

Draft Day is August 29th (Saturday) at 10:00a.m. Please let me know ASAP if you do not want to join.

I still need to have TyFreak Evans and Venom's Vendetta sign up if you still want to play.

So far, I have 1 spot opened. Please let me know if you are interested.

This is my first time playing Fantasy Football..go easy on me! I usually only do fantasy BBall.

Got VF for the first match. Good luck everyone!

Draft is now showing as Sept 6. 12pm kansas time for me. I think if you don'thave a full league 30 min prior it resets the draft.

She probably tried to make the league even to get the draft to go. If we can get you and another we should be set for next week.
I didn't realize that there had to be an EVEN number 30 minutes BEFORE the draft. I tried to wait at the last minute and before you know it, the league was closed, therefore I had to change the draft time to KEEP the league.

I didn't realize that there had to be an EVEN number 30 minutes BEFORE the draft. I tried to wait at the last minute and before you know it, the league was closed, therefore I had to change the draft time to KEEP the league.
Yeah, 30 minutes prior is when they select the draft positions, so it will boot you if you don't have an even number at that point. No worries, next weekend will be filled with fantasy drafts for me.

Holy Crap! I totally woke up to be ready in time for this draft, allowed the fact that I woke up to be ready in time for this draft to completely slip away from me, and was worried sick that I probably will end up with a sub-par auto picked roster. And then I see it has been moved! Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, no worries for me. At least the new draft time is still before the season starts. Looks like we'll get back to ten teams, too.

Due to the ODD number in the league, Yahoo closed it. Therefore, I had to change the draft time to KEEP the league. If I have sent you an invite, please re-join ASAP so this doesn't happen again on Sept 6th.

I have asked 9x1x6 and Kings Faithful to please sign up ASAP. If they do not sign up by tomorrow, I will take the next person that would like to join.

I don't want to go thru again, the waiting until the last minute and then the league closes because there was an ODD number of teams 30 minutes before draft time and its not fair for everyone in the league which is what happened this morning.

Last edited: