KF - Offical Fantasy Football League - 2013

Its that time of year again....FANTASY FOOTALL. I am excited. I have sent out invitation, however, most of the people in the league have their email hidden, therefore, if you want to return, please reply to this thread.

The following people have played last year include:

annihilator_33
sackings7's chargers
venom's vendetta
uolj fog balls
vf21 devils
kingmyc gunslingers
cpt jsin
steelevt
tyfreak evans

I see the keeper management tools have been enabled for the league. But we're not doing keepers, right?

Not that a keeper league wouldn't be awesome, but my guess is that wasn't the intention here.

I see the keeper management tools have been enabled for the league. But we're not doing keepers, right?

Not that a keeper league wouldn't be awesome, but my guess is that wasn't the intention here.
Hope not. Can't remember who I dropped last year but I remember dropping some good players due to injury. Wouldn't have done that if it was a keeper.

However, I have no problem with starting a keeper league next season

No, we are NOT doing keepers. When I have time I will change it as well as let everyone know the draft time/day.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I need to know if you guys are signing up. Draft is less than a month. If I don't hear from you, then I will start a waiting list on July 22nd (Monday)
venom_7 hasn't been on the board since 5-17-13. KingMyC hasn't been around since 4-29-13. You might want to send follow-up emails because they definitely haven't seen this thread.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Note: Yahoo has just changed the format/background on the fantasy page. Check it out. I am not happy because it is much more difficult for me to read than the old page. If you want to add your voice to those of us calling for either a choice or a return to the old style, please go to the league page, scroll to the bottom, and click on "send feedback." Once you get there, you can add your comments to the votes to the "Return to the Classic format PLEASE!!!!" it might help.

Last edited:
SK7... just you standing between me and a repeat. Let's hope it goes just like it did last year in round 1. Good luck... to me.