PTS: 9.5 REB: 7.5 AST: 2.0 PER: 15.09

Outgoing Players: Kwame Brown
Sacramento Kings

Incoming Players
Kwame Brown
Salary: $7,500,000 Years Remaining: 1
PTS: 6.7 REB: 6.1 AST: 1.0 PER: 10.74

Outgoing Players: Kenny Thomas

Dont hate me! Lakers would never do it any way... but KT is a great rebounder who could help the lakers. And We could use KB's size... he is normally horrible... but he has some good qualities. THis is basically a finacial plan. HE has 1 yr left, KT has 4. Not good. WE need to get out of that

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
This is just lame...

Hate you? I deleted this thing the last time you posted it because you went on and on about not wanting to be hated, not wanting people to get upset, and then saying, "Okay, give it to me" as if you actually were attempting to stir the pot over something so ridiculous it wouldn't stand on its own feet.

The Lakers are NOT going to trade Kwame Brown, who will be an expiring $7 million contract next year, for Kenny Thomas. There is NO scenario by which this makes any sense whatsoever...

Since you yourself state the Lakers would never do it, why post it? This is another one of those "trades" that would look better in the video games than actuality...

I posted it becase I would liek to see it... You think KG is really coming to Sacramento? dont count on it... but we talk about it because its fun. This trade could benifit both teams. they could use KT. WE could use KB. ITs not that horrible to fathom.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
There is a difference between simply getting figures to agree in the realGM trade checker and logical discussion of potential trades between teams.

The former is what you did. The latter, including the discussion of getting Kevin Garnett, has actually produced some very interesting dialog AND some good analysis of our team's strengths and weaknesses, etc.

The Lakers are NOT going to give up an expiring contract of that level for someone of Kenny thomas' ilk. It's just NOT going to happen.

SOME of the trades proposed in this forum have been thought-provoking. Unfortunately, this isn't one of them.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
You miss the point, MrBiggs. The Lakers are going to jump all over a trade that brings them a pouty guy who has to start, has an enormous contract extending through 2010 AND has hands like mittens when it comes to passing. They'll especially love giving up the expiring $7+ million contract in the bargain.

What's not to like?

;)

VF21 said:
You miss the point, MrBiggs. The Lakers are going to jump all over a trade that brings them a pouty guy who has to start, has an enormous contract extending through 2010 AND has hands like mittens when it comes to passing. They'll especially love giving up the expiring $7+ million contract in the bargain.

What's not to like?

;)

Well we wouldn't get to see KT own luke walton anymore;)

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Kwmae gets less interesting by the year. Over the summer I thought he'd be worht a look -- potential maybe still to be unlocked. But every year he continues to sturggle,a dn wiht another new coach as well...just ups the liklihood he is what he is.

We need a guy with his size. But we need that guy to be a goalie. The great interior team defender top teams always have. That's not Kwmae. Evne if he blossomed he's more of a...well, nobody is quite sure what he is. But its not a great defender and itnerior presence.

Besides, if he was on the Kings, who else around the league would he possibly have career games against? ;)

I think this guy just got excited, because of what he saw Kwame do against the Kings. Trust me, he doesn't play like that all the time. We just sucked that bad.

DocHolliday said:
I think this guy just got excited, because of what he saw Kwame do against the Kings. Trust me, he doesn't play like that all the time. We just sucked that bad.
Actually it's ironic but the Kings game may be Kwame's breakout game. Since that game he is averaging 18 Points 9 Boards and is shooting 72% from the field. He has never put together a stretch of games like that in his life.

Kwame does play excellent one on one post defense against the likes of Shaq and Duncan. His problems have been on the offensive side of the ball, but he may be turning that around now. VF21 is right, the Lakers would never do this deal now, and not just for monetary reasons.

DocHolliday said:
I have followed KB for a while, not just over the past week or so... never been a fan. I just like his size, and dislike KT contract. This is a far shot trade. I just wanted to get peoples opinion