Keegan Murray

Keegan dressed like he accidentally wandered into the concert while walking down the hall from the practice facility.
Lol, Keegan definitely looks like he wasnt expecting to be at a concert. Or he just has no sense how to dress when out and about!
The more hilarious optical illusion here is, it looks like Fox has his hands in Chima's pocket...Swipa introducing himself to Chima's wallet!

He looks like he’s the 3rd best player on the team.
I thought he looked 2nd best behind Sabonis. Fox looked lost, like he was pressing too hard to make something happen. Sabonis and Murray were the only people who let the game come to them. And I think Murray might have done the better job, but it was close.

That says a lot about a rookie.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
There's still people who think Jabari Smith is a better rookie than Murray? It has to amount to lack of effort on behalf of the GMs.
For ROY, it was one GM. Want to bet it was Rafael Stone?

On the five-year list, isn't that exactly what the knock on Keegan has always been? "Not super young, might be at the peak of his potential." Keegan will wear that until everybody in the draft class, Keegan included, maxes out on their potential.

Also isnt Holmgren going to miss a lot of games this year?
Yes, but he was on the five-year list, not the list for ROY.

On the five-year list, isn't that exactly what the knock on Keegan has always been? "Not super young, might be at the peak of his potential." Keegan will wear that until everybody in the draft class, Keegan included, maxes out on their potential.

Before the draft, I did not anticipate Keegan being an elite shooter. His shot confidence and ability to hit off the move is stunning.

And even though he can’t create 1-on-1 off the dribble yet, he’s showing improvement in this department from summer league.

I don’t think the older player trajectory thing applies in his case. A few refinements to his handle and this dude is going to beast nightly. That alley to Holmes was eye opening.

Before the draft, I did not anticipate Keegan being an elite shooter. His shot confidence and ability to hit off the move is stunning.

And even though he can’t create 1-on-1 off the dribble yet, he’s showing improvement in this department from summer league.

I don’t think the older player trajectory thing applies in his case. A few refinements to his handle and this dude is going to beast nightly. That alley to Holmes was eye opening.
Absolutely his shooting is better than advertised, and he has the poise and confidence that almost assures he will make it in this league.

Turns out it's also a lack of effort on my part lol