Karl Anthony Townes is Now Available

This reminds me of Phil Jackson making Porzingis “available” last summer. I suspect this has more to do with Thibs forcing the T-Wolves to meet his buyout price than any actual KAT trade. It was painfully obvious this season that Thibs is no longer a good coach.
I'm not sold that this is what is going on, but you've given me something to think about.

It very well could be true, or partially true.

Bleacher report has a piece on five teams that may trade to get Donic at 2. One scenario was KAT for the 2nd, WCS, and Justin Jackson.
No strong opinion on this but at least were not getting totally gutted like some other proposals Iv'e read.
Where do I sign?

KAT
Giles
FA
Bogdanovic
Fox

Not a bad young core at all.

Does anyone have the link to this specific article? There are quite a few of them up now so I wanted to know about the one specific to this thread.

The guy we go all out for is Kristap Porzingis. He’ll be missing half the season so NY should be bottom 5 and Porzingis is already tired of the losing and no direction. Next year we offer Fox/Buddy/Giles for Zingis and build around a core of Bogdan/Doncic/Porzingis

The guy we go all out for is Kristap Porzingis. He’ll be missing half the season so NY should be bottom 5 and Porzingis is already tired of the losing and no direction. Next year we offer Fox/Buddy/Giles for Zingis and build around a core of Bogdan/Doncic/Porzingis
Then we finally find some way to acquire Bojan Bogdanovic and Milos Teodosic to roll out our all Euro starting 5 ..... :p