Kangz.

I'm not mad at the team but disappointed. They better right this wrong. I get the whole b2b thing and think our style of play definitely works against us in those situations but if your focused on a goal there's a time where you just have to perform in difficult circumstances. Maybe the time for a roster change is now with letting all these close games slip away.

The issues are the same ones they've had for weeks, but they are now succumbing to the issues.

One of the main criticisms I've had this year is the team doesn't recognize its advantages and attack from a place of advantage. The "hot hand" tends to not get looks in the 4th. The worst defender on the opposing team doesn't get attacked. Fox is often passive when he has clear talent advantages. Bogi attacks everything like he's at an advantage.

The only guy who routinely recognizes his mismatches and attacks them is Bjelicia. He posts up smaller guys and takes poor perimeter defenders outside and pump fakes for the drive.

Just frustrated and very disappointed. Should've and could've won the game and we throw it away in the second half like we've been doing so much lately. Instead of coming out in the third quarter focused we revert to old classic Kings losing habits. Maybe its time to stop hoping that we will break our playoff-less streak this year. :oops:

Just frustrated and very disappointed. Should've and could've won the game and we throw it away in the second half like we've been doing so much lately. Instead of coming out in the third quarter focused we revert to old classic Kings losing habits. Maybe its time to stop hoping that we will break our playoff-less streak this year. :oops:
Not until we are mathematically eliminated. ;)

Toughen up buttercup. PLAYOFFS!!!