Jason Hart playing well.....

http://www.sacbee.com/100/story/136798.html

Jason Hart, who was waived recently and signed by the Los Angeles Clippers, is starting for the Western Conference's eighth-place team. The Clippers have lost to Detroit and Golden State in his starts, with Hart averaging 10.5 points and 4.5 assists. He also grabbed three steals against the Warriors on Friday. The Clippers lost third-year point guard Shaun Livingston to a possible career-ending knee injury Feb. 26.

How can you be surprised at that? Dude finally got some PT for the first time in ages and his replacement is even bigger nobody than himself so they won't even be able to bench him when the real fun begins.

Clips fans better enjoy the show while it lasts, because in a week he'll revert to his usual pumpkin self. Then we'll laugh at them. And make the playoffs (like it or not) while they won't.

Some things never change.

[Impolite comments retracted.]

If they had Ronnie Price, now that would be scary. A point guard who's actually any good and will most likely get much better.

But Hart? Nah. Color me unimpressed.

Last edited:
When former Kings players move on to other teams it is fun to see what they are doing. Like Peja, C-Webb, B-Jax, etc. Jason Hart does not belong. I just don't understand why anyone would care about what he does with the rest of his career.

http://www.sacbee.com/100/story/136798.html

Jason Hart, who was waived recently and signed by the Los Angeles Clippers, is starting for the Western Conference's eighth-place team. The Clippers have lost to Detroit and Golden State in his starts, with Hart averaging 10.5 points and 4.5 assists. He also grabbed three steals against the Warriors on Friday. The Clippers lost third-year point guard Shaun Livingston to a possible career-ending knee injury Feb. 26.

****, I didn't know it was that serious. What exactly happened to him again?...

I don't know why people hate Jason Hart so much. I'm happy for him. He'll never be a star or even a real NBA starter, but if he continues to produce at this level he'll at least be able to stay in the league as a decent bench player.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I don't think it's a matter of "hating" him so much as not being real happy with the attitude. Regardless, I wish him well with the Clippers.

gunks

Hall of Famer
I don't know why people hate Jason Hart so much. I'm happy for him. He'll never be a star or even a real NBA starter, but if he continues to produce at this level he'll at least be able to stay in the league as a decent bench player.
Co-sign.

He actually had a pretty decent season before he landed here (With Rick "I dont believe in using the bench" Adelman). Good luck to Hart!

Co-sign.

He actually had a pretty decent season before he landed here (With Rick "I dont believe in using the bench" Adelman). Good luck to Hart!
sure...it's Adelman's fault. :rolleyes:

Adelman played him. He stunk. Jason's ceiling is mediocre and he didn't reach that with us.

People don't "hate" him - he just didn't do anything for the Kings. His (or his agent's) "the world revolves around me" attitude a month before the deadline was irritating. Guys at his level with expiring contracts should not be publicly demanding trades a month before the deadline. He's gone...I'm glad

Shouldn't this be in the NBA forum?

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
If Jason Hart could not get PT from Muss in front of Price and Douby he was NOT showing much in practice. I think Hart is one of those guys who will play hard IN GAME TIME situations but lacks professionalism. His tallent gives him good nights but he just does not perfom over the long run.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Well yeah....They're the Clippers :p

Harts not exactly the type of player who gets a team a couple extra wins. But its nice to see him doing well on another team. He's actually averaging 2.1 steals per game with em.

The problem is Jason is that type of Player who only can shows performance if he get starter minutes. (Same as K9 :mad: )
He can´t bringt any use from the bench
neither attitude nor numbers.

But almost 10 pts, 5 asts 2 stel (but min.2 tos as well), ist not enouph in 30 minutes anyway

Ok, hes clutch and that´s what makes him helpful.
But what brings those clutchness to you if you need 29 bad minutes to get on fire?

http://www.nba.com/games/20070321/LACMIL/recap.html

Apparently Hart has elevated to status of a player who shoots the game winner ;)

EDIT: Apparently he made the shot, too. A few hours ago the recap credited Elton Brand with tipping in Hart's shot, but now Jason gets all the credit.

"I don't know. I don't know,'' Brand said, smiling. "We'll have to look at the videotape. All I know is the ball went in. I didn't touch it.''

sure thing Elton. :rolleyes: