Janie Mitchell signed to a contract

I wanna know what happened to Sarah Jo Lawrence from George Washington. I think she is worth a look. She hit the big shots down the stretch against Cal in the NCAA's.

I saw very little GT this year so I can't speak on Mitchell other than to say we need bodies in camp until everybody who will log minutes for this team gets here. This staff it seems has spent a lot of time looking at the ACC, from where they said they were last year.

Mitchell had too other teammates which seemed more notable to me, the player San Antonio drafted and sent to Atlanta in the Wauters deal is a very good perimeter scorer, they had another player who I don't think was drafted who was one of the more solid backcourt defenders in the country. Mitchell's numbers seems to make her more long the lines of an Atkinson-esque type. A tweener who finishes well around the basket but who has little-to-no perimeter game. She can board apparently tho...

I'll be interested to see if Lawrence gets a call. The one player I was interested in on the GW roster besides Beck wasn't her, it was Parrish. Parrish struck me as a shorter version of Jenn Gillom for some reason.