it's a conspiracy

11/14/04

first it's the possible change of rules for the 3 point shots, then it's the pre-season openers in China. the NBA would do everything, and anything, to stir up the curiosity of the general public, to keep the profits high and the balls rolling.

an unidentified source (although very, very trustworthy) states that this is precisely what happened to the Sacramento Kings.

it all goes back to the bet the Maloofs lost this past may that made the kings it's first target.

first it's the departure of valde ( who is supposed to be still in communication with aldeman, secretly) then it's peja's demand of a trade.

although peja was never clear on where and when he was told to want to go, he did what every good honest sportsman would do-- obey the boss without questions. he and chris webber even stayed after practices to perfect the script, so it would fit their personalities better.

at some point chris was supposed to bite off peja's ear, and chrisitie and bibby were supposed to separate the two while miller calls the ambulance. that plan has been put onhold since christie's injury in his foot.
meanwhile, to keep the soap-opera going for the media, bibby and aldeman decided to take it upon themselves with an arguement on the flight over this past week.

" it was very interesting, i've never acted before." bibby tells the unidentified source (although very trust-worthy). " aldeman was willing to let me punch him in the face, but we decided to not go that far, since we had a game coming up."

"i was very pleased with our performance." aldeman added " it was good to see our guys stepping up and carry the load when our main guys weren't able to carry out the origional plan."

this drama is expected to end sometime before thanksgiving. the kings are looking forward to be able to play some real baskeball.

rumors are, the LA lakers are next.

" i don't care what they do to us" kobe bryant said to the very trust-worthy unidentified source's friend. " they can do whatever they want. i will still carry the team and play basketball."

valde will play a major role in this upcoming event. this will be his last major role before he goes home and runs for the president.

happy gaming.;)

Last edited: