It can't be... can it?

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Chicago is leading Utah on the road by six with a minute to go, and Kirilenko has fouled out. Will Utah be victimized by both of the winless teams in the league?

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Well as long as th Jazz don't have to try to beat the mighty Bulls in the Finals, they are still champsionship copntenders though right? ;)

It haven't watched the Jazz games but seems like Arroyo's comeback seems to have triggered the Jazz's slump. Funny how good players coming back makes a teams lose.

Jazz are finally waking up to reality. I think I gave them as good a shot as any "contender" a few weeks ago with Kirilenko and Boozer playing out of their minds, but it's hard to ignore the fact that Boozer is not (repeat, NOT) a go to scorer just yet, leaving the Jazz a little thin in that department.

Still, every team is entitled to a slump now and again. I wouldn't look forward to a Kings / Jazz playoff matchup in the first round, I know that much.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
bibbyweb said:
It haven't watched the Jazz games but seems like Arroyo's comeback seems to have triggered the Jazz's slump. Funny how good players coming back makes a teams lose.
I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts that there aren't any Jazz fans crying "Trade Arroyo!"

Mr. S£im Citrus said:
I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts that there aren't any Jazz fans crying "Trade Arroyo!"
I like the old fashioned kind...or do you owe me money instead? :D
Ah, never mind...I was just fooling around...it was interesting visiting a Jazz fansite though...man, I thought those guys would be a bit more proper than us Kings fans though...whew! :eek:

http://www.jazzfanz.com/boards/viewtopic.php?p=101615#101615
Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:16 pm Post subject: Trade or stay the way we are?

Do you think that we should trade someone right now? I dont think Arroyo, and a few others cant be traded until December 15, but do we need a trade yes or no...I say yes, whether it is Arroyo or not, we need someone that can help us....can I get an amen.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
Bah; I no-sell that board. Just as there's one "main" Kings forum, so is there one "main" Jazz forum, and it ain't JazzFanz... Wake me up when they're talking trade at Jazzhoops...

Mr. S£im Citrus said:
Bah; I no-sell that board. Just as there's one "main" Kings forum, so is there one "main" Jazz forum, and it ain't JazzFanz... Wake me up when they're talking trade at Jazzhoops...
But...but...but...you didn't specify that originally! :D

The next time I visit a Jazz board is the next time I need to point out that Piksimsim truly is optimism tinged with reality! LOL, if you want pessimism go visit a Jazz board, jeez the sky is falling and they are the worst team in the league and have zero chance of making the playoffs...now THAT is pessimism! :eek:

Uh, Mr. Slim? Wake up, please? I still like old fashioned donuts...thanks for the link, they're even more pessimistic at Jazzhoops.net than at Jazzfanz.com...shoot, I didn't even have to search, they had a THREAD titled "trade Arroyo"....

http://p074.ezboard.com/fnotmesutahjazzfrm1.showMessage?topicID=17233.topic

should the jazz trade Arroyo ? for who ?
Posted: 11/22/04 3:47 pm

just came to my mind , because Arroyo can pass the ball and can score the ball, but it seems to me that he dosent play the system Sloan wants him to play, Sloan wants a stockton like player , but that imposible because Stockton is unike and special , the only guard that really I can see as a Sloan type is Nash.

just give me your opinions

Last edited:
kingskings! said:
should the jazz trade Arroyo ? for who ?
Posted: 11/22/04 3:47 pm

just came to my mind , because Arroyo can pass the ball and can score the ball, but it seems to me that he dosent play the system Sloan wants him to play, Sloan wants a stockton like player , but that imposible because Stockton is unike and special , the only guard that really I can see as a Sloan type is Nash.

just give me your opinions
Pfft, yeah right. Nash is a Don Nelson point guard. He doesn't play defense.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Dude was right about one thing Stockton was special. I can't think of any PG who can pass, defend, and shoot as well. There are guys that have 2 of he 3 but JS was rounded. Oh well ya gotta go home with them waht brung ya... CA is a good PG they just need to let these guys gell.