Isaiah Thomas

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
He took the right shots, he made the right choices, he looked for the open man. At the end of the night, he said all the right things. I've been as tough on him as anybody on this board so tonight I have no problem in dining on a dish of well-cooked crow.

Well done, Isaiah.

I'll pass on the crow, but I give credit where it's due. Thomas played one hell of a game tonight; everybody contributed, and he had a lot to do with that.
That dish to Outlaw in the third where Outlaw routinely drained a three was awesome. He had Outlaw in his peripherals and threw a bullet to him, good stuff IT

It's like he told himself going into the 4th, "pizza guy, You promised you'd take 12 shots a game. You have 12. No more."

And he did it. It's like I just saw Bigfoot.

if we consistently get that type of efficient scoring and double digit assists, we can live with his "lack of defense". i think he played a really good game though and happy we got the win

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
if we consistently get that type of efficient scoring and double digit assists, we can live with his "lack of defense". i think he played a really good game though and happy we got the win
We don't even need double-digit assists; just more timely passing, like he did tonight. He wasn't monopolizing the ball, like he usually does. He moved the ball, and it was reflected in the way everyone else chipped in offensively.

We don't even need double-digit assists; just more timely passing, like he did tonight. He wasn't monopolizing the ball, like he usually does. He moved the ball, and it was reflected in the way everyone else chipped in offensively.
exactly. look at the fact that the Kings had 7 players in double figures. When was the last time that happened!?

K

KingMilz

I think all of our "average three" are capable of being solid passers when they actually focus on it a bit more, Cousins/Gay/Thomas all made great passes at the start of the game (Thomas was good all game)and mainly in the first half. The issue is all three get tunnel vision and tend to force quiet a bit if they just cut out the forces by 25% we would be a much better team and the offence would actually have good flow to it.

It just frustrating to watch knowning these guys can be decent passers but all three a lot of the time just forget about it and go wild with quiet frankly at times beyond ridiculous shot attempts.