Is Bogs breaking down in front of us?

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
well if there is one consistent aspect on Bogdanovic its that he is usually due for an injury or two during a season that will have him miss games

Kingster

Hall of Famer
He had that hamstring, which affected his knee, which now has evolved into an ankle and........that was all she wrote. I think we know what he is by now. There is no mystery to it. I just hope he can get temporarily well enough so Vlade can get some value for him in a trade.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
That doesn't make any sense. As a matter of fact it is the complete opposite. Needs to play less when injured. Rest completely until 100 percent and that's including not playing in the summer with Serbia
He most certainly does but I imagine he won't.

Whats with the Bogdonovic hit squad all of a sudden? The dude is vocal about his injuries but hes missed a collective total of 19 games in 3 years 12. 12 of which came after knee surgery Last year. Fox has missed more games. Barns has had injury problems in his earlier years. Then we got Paper Bagley. Bogdon has been pretty damn average at worst when it comes to the injury bug.

Whats with the Bogdonovic hit squad all of a sudden? The dude is vocal about his injuries but hes missed a collective total of 19 games in 3 years 12. 12 of which came after knee surgery Last year. Fox has missed more games. Barns has had injury problems in his earlier years. Then we got Paper Bagley. Bogdon has been pretty damn average at worst when it comes to the injury bug.
The man is in his second season and you think he deserves this nickname? your exaggerations are no better

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Seriously? You lament the "Bogdonovi hit squad" and then call another player "Paper Bagley"?

You totally miss the reason I started this thread. I'm not in any way doubting that Bogs is injured. I'm concerned about an ankle, knee and hamstring injury... if he's playing through constant pain, which is what he's indicated, then I'm questioning the trainers. I miss Pete Youngman.