If you can change one thing with the Kings....

I would just like to bring back the Kings team in 2003 before Webber's injury and have them all playing at that level. Then we would really know if that team - with its offensive and defensive talent - could have won a championship. Seriously, I'd give up a few years of my life to see that again.

Oscar Robertson. This guy triple-doubled every night before there was a Magic Johnson. Sadly, players like him are few and far between.

I would bring back Peja Stojakovic!!:DHonestly no kidding!
Btw he was shooting 49-41 for 3 point on the training the other day...

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Well that and the game has changed since then. We aren't going to see any 50-20 guys anymore either, and while there is a solid argument Wilt might have been the greatest player ever to lace up sneakers, he is not THAT much better than everybody who has come since.

This is my change. New offensive and defensive scheme: Bibby and Martin cannot keep players in front of them but perimeter defense will improve if they direct traffic towards Williams down low. Inside defense will improve if Kings use Kenny's speed on finesse inside players. Brad has to box out strong players better. On offense have a Bibby and Martin Kentucky offense game with Brad/Kenny on top to drive and dish or swing the ball to Artest on the weak side for his iso game. Use this in conjunction with the elbow series because it's been run to death and too predictable though it still gets Martin easy dunks. Use SAR for inside or outside along with Douby's floaters with Kenny cutting from other side.