I read an article about Peja and Kings.

W

Whit Eboy

I read something about Kings and Peja from hoopchina.com, which is the best NBA website in China.

The article first mentions the news about Peja. Peja said that he would continue to try hard in the games, but not in the training. He had practiced 3 pts for 2 more hours after the Kings' training is done, but this season he canceled this practice as a response for that Kings refused his trading request.

It also reports that Bibby and Adleman had a intense argument on the team special plane recently. The rumor said that they had the long-term disagreement.

This article is from Daily News and Rumors which is the official column of hoopchina, and I know I can trust most of the NEWS from this column. I just wonder does anybody here have heard the news?

Anybody wanna the read the original article can go to http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr, type www.hoopchina.com and set "Chinese-simp to English", the article is the News and Rumors 2004-11-12. The translation may be not really good, but I think you guys can understand.