I hate coffee!

I love the stuff, I'm afraid. I'm not the type who wants/needs it every morning, but good coffee that's prepared well is quite yummy.

What is wrong with you people?:confused: Coffee is awesome.
Although I have had to cut back in the last year, I used to drink it all day and night. A day without coffee is like a day without sunshine:(

loopymitch said:
What is wrong with you people?:confused: Coffee is awesome.
Although I have had to cut back in the last year, I used to drink it all day and night. A day without coffee is like a day without sunshine:(
Change the word "coffee" with the word "chocolate" and I'm right there with ya. ;)

Prophetess

Gallifrayain
hoopsfan said:
I'm with ya Slim!! I love the way it smells, but can't stand the taste no matter what is added to it.
I'm there too. There is nothing in the world that can make coffee taste good to me.

I've hated that toilet water filth ever since my job at a local cafe. After a while of making and selling it you feel like you're selling cocaine with people coming back for seconds, thirds, fourths, and even fifths of double shot espresso drinks.

If I could, I would walk around with an IV that pumps coffee into my blood 24 hours a day. I tried to quit once...and it sucked. Sure, I'm addicted...but it's better than nicotine, right? Who's with me??

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
D-Mass said:
If I could, I would walk around with an IV that pumps coffee into my blood 24 hours a day. I tried to quit once...and it sucked. Sure, I'm addicted...but it's better than nicotine, right? Who's with me??
I'm with you!!! My new favorite is a special homemade blend of Gevalia and Starbucks beans that I grind myself. HIGH octane.

I've taken to drinking tea on occasion just to try and level off the caffeine percentage of my blood at something close to 50%.

I love coffee, but I have to be careful about the caffeine. I can only handle half the dose or it makes me too jittery and irritable. I prefer coffee drinks, but I don't drink them every day, I'm not an addict. My favorite non-cafe coffee is Farmer's Brothers.

I was so addicted to coffee for the past couple of years. Had to have it all the time, morning, afternoon, and before going to sleep. It actually helped me fall asleep faster and I always drank it with fully caffeinated with a little bit of International Delight. I cut down at the beginning of this year when I realized how much money I spend on coffee.

Coffee can be alright ONCE in a while.. but I can definitely live without it. The only coffee i think is actually good is white coffee and the ones from Starbucks. IMO, I think black coffee is absolutely disgusting. I'd rather though be drinking a nice hot cup of hot chocolate instead of coffee.

I could never develop a taste for it, so I'm with you Slim....
And as I type this, someone has burnt coffee in the break room....eeeyew.....I really hate that smell.....:mad: