I gotta give credit to the Kings

Instead of laying an egg they have been playing hard the last 2 games on the road thats all you can ask for..

this is probably my first positive thread but its well worth it.

I have to admit that I've been as disgusted as everyone else about the kings lack of hustle, defense, etc. this season. But last night, I saw guys hustling for loose balls, playing decent defense, and running a pretty good offense where everyone was getting involved instead of just the one on one play we've seen all year. Believe it or not, Howard and Nowitzki just hit some great (maybe even lucky) shots down the stretch.
However, I'm realistic and I hope like you guys that management doesn't think that because of this game, we are all of a sudden championship contenders.

Instead of laying an egg they have been playing hard the last 2 games on the road thats all you can ask for..​

this is probably my first positive thread but its well worth it.​

Very nice to see a positive thread from you Joker. :) I'm impressed with the Kings play as well. I understand the whole "win to lose" theory, but it's nice to see the guys play hard & work together.

any lose is a win if you ask me...hopefully management understands that soon.
:confused: Are you kidding me? A loss is a LOSS. There are no good losses or bad losses. All losses are bad! Whether you lose by 1 or 31, whether you hustle - it doesn't matter. It shows up in the L column the next day.

Last edited:
:confused: Are you kidding me? A loss is a LOSS. There are no good losses or bad losses. All losses are bad! Whether you lose by 1 or 31, whether you hustle - it doesn't matter. It shows up in the L column the next day.
I think what he meant by that is that every loss would get us closer to a good lottery pick since it's obvious there's no point in us trying to make the playoffs.