I’m Back After a 14-Year Hiatus

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Most likely: we had a major database crash in Summer of '05. We lost everything. The only members left whose profiles show a join date prior to July of 2005 are those who happened to remember their join date, and notified @Revrag of such... and I'm not even sure that the current software would allow him to make a similar edit.

Most likely: we had a major database crash in Summer of '05. We lost everything. The only members left whose profiles show a join date prior to July of 2005 are those who happened to remember their join date, and notified @Revrag of such... and I'm not even sure that the current software would allow him to make a similar edit.
Gotcha. I went through a major life upheaval and stopped posting probably November of 04.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Apparently, the crash was so long ago, that I didn't even remember that it actually happened in September '04.