How and When to buy Tickets

When should Kings fans expect tickets to become available for purchase? When is it recommended for Kings fans to start looking for tickets? What are the recommended sources to buy tickets from?

When should Kings fans expect tickets to become available for purchase? When is it recommended for Kings fans to start looking for tickets? What are the recommended sources to buy tickets from?
You can expect tickets to be available for purchase shortly after the schedule is released. If you're looking for some nice seats, look for tickets as soon as they are released. If you don't care too much about seat location, you may be able to find tickets at a nice bargain close to the date of the game. And, to answer your last question: the Kings website, Ticketmaster, or you can reach out to a Kings representative (via e-mail or phone) to inquire about single game tickets.

You can expect tickets to be available for purchase shortly after the schedule is released. If you're looking for some nice seats, look for tickets as soon as they are released. If you don't care too much about seat location, you may be able to find tickets at a nice bargain close to the date of the game. And, to answer your last question: the Kings website, Ticketmaster, or you can reach out to a Kings representative (via e-mail or phone) to inquire about single game tickets.
Around when is the schedule usually released?

Around when is the schedule usually released?
Usually during the month of August (dates have varied over the years...). Some seasons have seen the release date be as early as July but, generally speaking, they'll release it during the month of August (I can't give you an exact time of the month, as the dates have varied over the years).

Last edited:
Roughly how much are lower level tickets for Kings games at Golden One?
The best thing for you to do here is to go to Kings.com or Ticketmaster.com, and search for available tickets. My suggestion, in order to get a good feel of the dynamic pricing that goes on, is to check out prices of tickets that are not for resale (Ticketmaster does a good job of identifying those that are resale vs those that are not). As @macadocious said above, the games are all dynamic pricing. So you'll pay a premium price if you want to watch the better teams/matchups, while you can find a bargain against those teams that are up to very little to no good.

How does one get on the list to buy tickets "presale"? I signed up for something on the Kings website that said it would give me access to presale tickets via email. Of course, I received no such email. How do I get presale tickets?!

I often get email specials from a ticket rep during the season that usually offers lower level seats in the 50-70 dollar range with no fees. I can post on here when I get them if interested.
Just got an email for the opening night game. Lots of seats available it looks like. They are using a link through Spinzo…says “minimal transaction fees”.

(Mod edit: removed link at least temporarily)

Last edited by a moderator:

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Just got an email for the opening night game. Lots of seats available it looks like. They are using a link through Spinzo…says “minimal transaction fees”.

(Mod edit: removed link at least temporarily)
LL - I'm not sure that is a public offer. Also there are conditions (e.g. no resale) with penalties - it is not clear whether those apply to individuals or to CDT in general. I'll need to check on this but in the meantime I have taken down the link.

Capt. Factorial

Staff member
Ok, sorry about that.
No biggie!

I just got clarification back from the ticket rep who is backing this offer. We basically got a red light on posting it publicly, but he gave me a green light to forward the offer on to known individual members (but avoiding resale networks). So if any long-term members are interested, PM me. (Sorry newbs, but we gotta watch our step.)

No biggie!

I just got clarification back from the ticket rep who is backing this offer. We basically got a red light on posting it publicly, but he gave me a green light to forward the offer on to known individual members (but avoiding resale networks). So if any long-term members are interested, PM me. (Sorry newbs, but we gotta watch our step.)
OK, so I can keep this information in my back pocket in case it is needed for future use, what exactly are you looking at when determining who is a "long-term member"? Are you looking at number of years on the forum? Number of messages? Number of likes?

I'm curious; That's all.

Capt. Factorial

Staff member
OK, so I can keep this information in my back pocket in case it is needed for future use, what exactly are you looking at when determining who is a "long-term member"? Are you looking at number of years on the forum? Number of messages? Number of likes?

I'm curious; That's all.
There's no criterion per se. If I'm passing forward a ticket deal that is not allowed to go to a resale network, I need to be confident you're not working for a resale network, and that you don't intend to resell the tickets. If you just signed up today - no dice. If you don't live locally - no dice. If you've been around long enough for me to trust you're in it to actually go to the game, then I'd pass it on.

I just bought two tickets from the Spinzo link (CDT promo) for opening night. Row EE on lower baseline near Kings bench. 2 tickets for $104 each. 32.46 “processing fee” Total $240.46. Pretty good deal for opening night that close to the floor. TDOS can’t end soon enough!!!