Highlights of the 05-06 Season

Getting Ron Artest... hands down. I screamed joyous sounds when I saw it go through the first time... I was so happy. Then I read that it was canceled... I got depressed.... Then it happened again!!!! and I was soooo happy....!!!!

Andyone who felt that this year and this team was going to win it all and was extremely bummed when we "did it again" (meaning loose) needs to understand it was completly a transition year... and that we overachieved sooooo much. If we would have had the 7th seed (which we should have but lets not get sad... lol) we would have gone to the WCF... to most likly loose to the spurs in 6 games. So think of it like that... we were eliminated by the legit team. No heart aches over here... just happiness about the future. Ron... the highlight of the year.

Bonzi's Game winner at the buzzer in Minnesota.

BoJax return to Arco and going nutty with a flurry. Kings win still.

Kevin stepping up when Bonzi went down.

Cisco showing signs of what's to come.

Artest becoming a leader instantly and giving us an identity.

SacKings4Life21 said:
Why you gotta mock?
Reading some of the other 572 posts from Kingkung I would have been surprised if he hadnt taken that line....:rolleyes:

Kings fans come in a whole range of different varieties........

The Artest trade.
When Bonzi hit that 3 in Minny.
The first home game for Ron vs Denver was great.
Game 3 of the playoffs when Kevin hit his first game winner.
Game 4 of the playoffs because I was at it.
That cleveland game where Ron really shut down Lebron. That was awesomee.
The lakers game when Odom turned it over, we came back, and won it in overtime.

Londonking said:
Reading some of the other 572 posts from Kingkung I would have been surprised if he hadnt taken that line....:rolleyes:

Kings fans come in a whole range of different varieties........
:D

Well, getting Artest would be the obvious one. :)

^^yep me too KK. :D

Part of me was sad to see peja go as i loved his rainbow threes from a different zip code. But Ron is a much better player for us.

Kevin's buzzer beater to win game 3 was my favourite individual play.

Artest coming from nowhere and stealing the inbounds pass from Horry and making a ridiculous reverse lay-in to end the half to put the Kings up big. That's video game basketball stuff, not real-life stuff.

Mine have already been said, but Bonzi's 3, beating the Lakers in OT (when KT absolutely OWNED Luke Walton..), Game 3 of the playoffs, and Game 4 too.

And there was a home game (the game before we beat the Lakers in OT) that we blew out the Suns at home. That was a good one too.