high end seats kind of expensive but worth it - most games available

Two pairs. one in 120 row A center court first row past the clubs. one in 106 row BB club seats including special entrance and all you can eat buffet and soft drinks.

All are listed on stubhub etc, but would prefer to avoid fees (stubhub/vivid charges us both silly money).

so far 1 Lakers game ($694), 1 Mavs game ($317), one Clippers game ($389), and half of the Heat game ($288) are gone in 120-A (have not sold any club tix yet)

Prices are meant to mimic box office prices. I don't have my completed invoice yet so I don't know the exact variable rates yet, but I took a stab based on what the Kings are charging in their season ticket presale. While they are not offering any seats as good as mine, I developed rough comps anyway using some they are pre-selling in the front of section 106. typical price is around $230+ for section 120-A and $300+ for section 106-BB. Willing to haggle a somewhat better deal on bulk games.

PM for details and maybe we can work something out. Also happy to split in many cases (example a person bought one ticket for Miami Heat game - that's fine I will go sit in the other... just like having a new friend who can pay his own way (which isn't always easy to come by lol).

Hw was sitting next to me. No complaints. Good guy to go with.
Are you still there in 119-A-17&18? :) Yes we were seat neighbors for a few seasons. I picked up a $17 upcharge to move across the aisle, but it's worth it because if you search on stubhub for "best seats", sections 120 and 107 get a lot of love in that algorithm

Are you still there in 119-A-17&18? :) Yes we were seat neighbors for a few seasons. I picked up a $17 upcharge to move across the aisle, but it's worth it because if you search on stubhub for "best seats", sections 120 and 107 get a lot of love in that algorithm
Ya, probably the last season unless the is in the playoffs or better. I dont forsee tickets being easy to sell this year.