Single games for sale - great sideline seats below box office price

Section 114 row K

New approach. YOU NAME THE PRICE!!*** (read on for details - there are stipulations lol)

Wonder if this will work well.. :)

The games listed below are for sale. If you point me to a legitimate comparable and available ticket on stub hub or NBA ticket exchange, I will either beat the comp by at least 10% (I am talking about the "out-the-door buy price", or I will buy the comp myself. With dynamic pricing this seems like the best way to do this - there is not really such a thing as "face value" per se. I MIGHT beat the comp by more than 10% but that depends on a lot of things. I reserve the right to buy the comp myself instead of matching it - if I think it is priced crazy.

I will consider an automatic comparable any ticket in 102, 103, 114, 115 in rows G thru N (three rows before and three rows behind mine). Any other comparable will be a matter of discussion and negotiation (I'll probably accept any row closer than G of course, and perhaps down to row Q or R in some cases). Any "already sold" comps don't count. I will also be open-minded about multi-seat deals you might propose - for steeper discounts.

Nobody has ever purchased these seats and not been delighted. They are just awesome - 40 yard line perfect viewing height, unimpeded by aisle traffic (ushers and vendors). A very nice bonus to my seats is that the pair directly in front of me - 114 row J seat 7&8 - are currently UNSOLD as a season package and have been vacant for the first two games of the year. They are $80/pair face value above mine which is probably why… but just as luck would have it, nobody bought them. For my 5' 1" tall wife this has been a really nice bonus - not having somebody directly in front of you. I make no guarantee that the seats will be vacant every night but they were for the first two games so it seems a decent bet. Furthermore, you may be able to buy those from the box office if you want to have a piggyback quad of tickets to a game.

Without further ado - here are the games for sale currently:

Nov 9 vs Blazers
Nov 17 vs Grizzlies
Dec 1 vs Warriors
Dec 3 vs Thunder

If it is not on the list I MIGHT sell it, but no promise. pm me. I'm likely to sell any weekend game since I work close to the arena but live far from it. I'm unlikely to sell any Friday games or super-premium opponent games but you never know. The warriors game is only for sale because I'm out of town that day I would LOVE to be at that game!!

PM with questions or "bids" :)

Last edited:

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
I cannot afford lower level seats, but they sure look like good prices. If you are looking for lower level seats, this is better than a fair price.

new price approach - I WILL be your best deal in the mid court lower section or my name isn't John Galt!! see edited post above :)

tap tap tap… is this thing on???? It has been over a week so I'm bumping this thread. My terms? I insist on being the lowest price mid-court option (102,103,114,115) closer than row Q. Just show me a comp, and I will beat it. That simple. For sure cheaper and better than box office, and I will demonstrate that it is better than anything on stub hub or NBA ticket exchange. Very hard for you to go wrong. And since I'm matching the market on a game-by-game basis… the old restrictions are off. I'm not hoarding the premium games - I'll sell the games I can sell at market.

You really can't go too far wrong checking with me after you've checked other sources. Also, so far I've been to all the regular season games (except Hawks) and the seats directly in front of me have been vacant each time. They are the last row in their 'expensive' price section so no wonder… but still very lucky I think they are the only vacant mid-court row J seats in the arena. Makes the experience all the more relaxing at the games.

Only game that is gone right now is the December game vs Rockets. All others are on the table, like I said - at prices at least 10% better than "the market" - as posted on any of the "click and buy" sites.

willing to sell most games at less then market price. less by a good bit.

So far the games SOLD are:

11/29 vs Clippers
12/15 vs Rockets
4/6 vs Mavs

Hit me up with an offer based on comps for any other games.

I'm particularly motivated to sell Grizzlies tomorrow along with Warriors 12/1 and Thunder 12/3. Will sell my row K tickets for the same price as on the Kings site for row Z mid-c0urt lower level (or lower if you can show me a lower posted comparable). Will sell for 10% LESS than kings site row Z if you buy all three of THESE games.

oh ps: for the Here we Roar game, the seats in front of me WERE occupied - first time all year - it was a no BS bonafide packed house. But for all the other games the seats in front of me were vacant.