hey guys I did a new mix ..its shabazz Muhammad..its called the new wolf

H

hahnhan

Very nice! I actually wanted the Kings to draft him, but I'm happy with Ben
Same here ... After I heard all the negative reports about shabazz and the fact he didn't live up to NCAA expectations..I was glad we chose Ben and I'm happy with maclemore....but I always new shabazz had a lot of potential...he was the #1 h.s player during his time and even though he needs a lot of work on his game..he's improved this season and he's always been a good scorer

Same here ... After I heard all the negative reports about shabazz and the fact he didn't live up to NCAA expectations..I was glad we chose Ben and I'm happy with maclemore....but I always new shabazz had a lot of potential...he was the #1 h.s player during his time and even though he needs a lot of work on his game..he's improved this season and he's always been a good scorer
There were so many negative things said about Shabazz after UCLA. I don't think he deserved at least half of the things he was knocked down for. Said he was selfish, and etc. Last year he didn't get much of a chance to play, and this year he finally got some PT. He has been very good this season