Halloween's Coming up ;)

I was thinking about a porcelin dolls face, grayish pale with dark black sockets where the eyes should be; a black wig; and a black robe. Kinda like the monster from The Grudge. But I'm too lazy and don't like to dress up so I won't and if anyone wants to steal my ideal to scare the **** out of lil kids then go for it.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I think I dress up like a little old lady who lives in the forest...

My cats will most likely not have costumes. Those little Kings jerseys are taking a lot longer than I first anticipated.

:D

red red kroovy

i have always wanted to dress up like alex from a clockwork orange...i always thought that it would be a cool costume to do. But i never had the motivation or real reason to do it anymore, I mean i don't go trick or treating and there are never really any type of halloween parties that i know of. Kinda sucks because it would look really cool.

Last edited:
Bballkingsrock said:
I will have a basketball alive mask, Brad Miller Jersey, and Kings shorts!! Last year I was the same thing except with a Bobby Jackson jerseyy.
So you're going to be Brad this year?? Cool!! :D

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
I am not going trick-or-treating (I can't imagine why they don't let gray haired ladies do that). I am going to pass out goodies. Now, that does not mean you can't wear a costume. I will be lazy this year and simply dig out last year's costume. Yes, I shall dress as "Scream". I have a flowing black robe (with hood) and the Scream mask. The kids love it...well, except for the really little ones. For them I have to take off the mask and pull down the hood. :D

My family thinks I'm nuts, and..........well, they should know. :p

hahah that's the spirit sixth!!!

I saw this senior apartments in downtown, and they were dressed as batman/superman/ superhero people....

I even saw a John Kerry!!!

Anyone know where to get a Chef's Hat??

Freak, why don't you try the mall because I did see a costume's store at Arden?

Anyway, is anyone going as the dude below? hahaha

Who is your daddy???? =P

I bet Shaq was in a 5 foot pool kneeling on his knees. ;)

I got the costume, well all u really need to do is get baseball pants, or a white sweatpants and get last year's ghost costume or a big sweatshirt and stuff it. Buy a white scarf, and buy a chef's hat ;)