Grant Napear Must Go

Your whole problem is that you haven't heard his radio show. Until/unless you do, you cannot understand what people are trying to say.

:)

Relax, girlfriend. He's just trying to participate in the conversation.

I gotta stand up for the few fellow Midwesterners on these sites!

Grant is a genius

Your whole problem is that you haven't heard his radio show. Until/unless you do, you cannot understand what people are trying to say.

:)
The only problem I've had with Grant is that he gets a little tongue tied trying to pronounce "Diamond and Gold Vault", one of his sponsors. It comes out something like "Dimond a go vote" and it gets a little different treatment each time he labors through it, but hey, here I am talking about it, extending the reach even further...genius, pure genius.;)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Relax, girlfriend. He's just trying to participate in the conversation.

I gotta stand up for the few fellow Midwesterners on these sites!
Excuse me?

I was simply telling him he doesn't have the whole picture. It wasn't a slam or anything. It was merely a statement. Hence the :)

So what's with the "Fire Grant" sentiment all of a sudden? I mean, I have two other favorite teams (Detroit Lions, Cincinnati Reds) that are both perenial losers now, but I've never heard of upset with losses spreading all the way to the commentators! Who's next? Am I going to log on and see a "FIRE SLAMSON!!! His flips are outdated and he doesn't play good enough free throw defense!" thread? We're losing guys, but come on maintain some composure. Grant says some things that are well... stupid. But I think he does a pretty good job as far as commentating is concerned. Haven't listened to his show too much. The frustration is tough to deal with I know. But it's going to a point where I'm going to start seeing "I'm quitting basketball" threads...
These have already been done too.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Yep, and there were the complaints about the NEW Slamson, too, and how he'd never be able to perform as well as the old Slamson.

:p