[Grades] Grades v. Wizards 3/30/2016

Hey I can handle 2 clips over the course of a 20-year career! /s

Quite honestly, I can handle 20 clips over a 2o-year career.. However, if we were to put together a clip of all of Cousins' incidents - we'd have way too many over the course of 6 years. Of course, minus the rings and good reputation.
http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/player/_/stat/fouls/sort/technicalFouls/year/2000

Look at the leaders the past 15 years and how many they got. Wallace basically averaged a T every other game. The 16 tech limit is a recent rule.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/player/_/stat/fouls/sort/technicalFouls/year/2000

Look at the leaders the past 15 years and how many they got. Wallace basically averaged a T every other game. The 16 tech limit is a recent rule.
This is hilarious given past discussions. Rasheed had 38?? In 2nd place was Vlade with 18. Cuz needs to go a bit even to catch Vlade. That is so very funny if you are in the mood to see the humor. We are entrusting our franchise to a guy, if using the standards we have applied to Cuz, is out of control, a man who is a locker room cancer, someone who is immature, and the latest, as dumb as a sack of rocks, etc.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
This is hilarious given past discussions. Rasheed had 38?? In 2nd place was Vlade with 18. Cuz needs to go a bit even to catch Vlade. That is so very funny if you are in the mood to see the humor. We are entrusting our franchise to a guy, if using the standards we have applied to Cuz, is out of control, a man who is a locker room cancer, someone who is immature, and the latest, as dumb as a sack of rocks, etc.
I thought that was some type of typo when I first saw that...ball really doesn't lie huh? 0__0

gunks

Hall of Famer
Oh man, Vlade is a real POS!

He had me fooled too. For shame Vlade! For shame!

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Big ****ing deal....I love Cousins and his **** you attitude. Vlade will find us a good head coach and things will start falling in place and Cousins will be the guy who leads us.
I like the fact that he's not trying to be buddy buddy with everyone and that when he plays against his opponent, he hates them. It's a KG tactic without all the extra talking to himself out loud and all. The only thing he needs to focus on is punishing his opponent, not his team and himself with yelling at the ref and taking himself out of the game.

This should be the post of the year! :D

Oh really? Because I listened to most of it and I never heard him once say we should trade him.
Grant doesn't have to say it. He always walks it right to the brink but never crosses the threshold.
Grant whips his listeners up and then the trade cousins calls come pouring in. He's been doing this for years. Very unprofessional from my point of view.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree - this post is absolutely brilliant.

well... yeah Duncan gets upset.. as does every player.. that wasn't my point. but there's no way you can compare what Cousins and Rondo do and how they behave to Duncan. My point was that the best know when to stop.
More about those "best":

I won't use Shaque as an example...:)

But was Karl Malone one of "the best"?
'Cause he had 20 T's a season in 2001/2 (Dirk & Kobe trailed with 14)

Could Kobe qualify as one of "the best"?
He was leading the charts in 2007/8, and never had less than 10 T's a year for like a decade...

Was Mr-nice-guy Kevin Durant one of "the best" 2 seasons ago, when he shared the top of the annual list with Cuz, boasting 16 T's each?

Not such a bad company, actually... :D

Last edited:

This is hilarious given past discussions. Rasheed had 38?? In 2nd place was Vlade with 18...
I thought that was some type of typo when I first saw that... ball really doesn't lie huh? 0__0
LOL... Not only was it no typo, THIS ONE WASN'T EVEN RASHEED'S "BEST" (WORST?) YEAR!

In 2001/2 he accomplished another record, and made 41 Technical Fouls a season!!!!
(So @Section_101 was spot-on with his "every other game" remark!)

Difference is with all of those players listed? Rasheed, Kobe, Malone, Vlade?

All played and started on playoff teams. At least 2 of them considered to be the greatest of all time.

Those players also always gave 100%. Can't say the same for Cousins unless he's in the mood.

Talk to me when Cousins starts leading us somewhere.

Difference is with all of those players listed? Rasheed, Kobe, Malone, Vlade?

All played and started on playoff teams. At least 2 of them considered to be the greatest of all time.

Those players also always gave 100%. Can't say the same for Cousins unless he's in the mood.

Talk to me when Cousins starts leading us somewhere
Tell me when we get another all star on the team to go with him or even better another hall of famer.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Voison with another hit piece on Cousins in today's paper. The snakes come out of the grass when they get an opportunity to blast Cousins but are nowhere to be found when he is doing things right and crushing opponents.

Tell me when we get another all star on the team to go with him or even better another hall of famer.
Hopefully there are still some Free Agents that want to actually come to Sacramento and play with him! When that happens I guess we will re-visit this topic. Hopefully it's not another 6 years! :)

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
More about those "best":

I won't use Shaque as an example...:)

But was Karl Malone one of "the best"?
'Cause he had 20 T's a season in 2001/2 (Dirk & Kobe trailed with 14)

Could Kobe qualify as one of "the best"?
He was leading the charts in 2007/8, and never had less than 10 T's a year for like a decade...

Was Mr-nice-guy Kevin Durant one of "the best" 2 seasons ago, when he shared the top of the annual list with Cuz, boasting 16 T's each?

Not such a bad company, actually... :D
Where does Russell Westbrook rank on your list there?

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
That's unrealistic. Another all-star may be doable though if Vlade and company know what they are doing. There are a good amount of viable options in free agency, and there are even players being shopped too, if the price is right...

That Voison article is an embarrassing hack-job.

I can't believe some editor hasn't stepped in and stopped her from publishing - her articles read like they are written by a jilted lover, they are so transparently venomous and vindictive towards against one person.

She couldn't even get the details of the play right - it wasn't a 5-second violation. It was because he stepped beyond the baseline to inbound the ball.
Who would believe any of her blatantly-biased extreme opinions she writes when she can't get simple details correct?

I DID notice that her articles don't even show up on the front page of the sports section when you go out of your way to look at Sports.
You have to deliberately click on her button to show her filth.
The Bee does not seem to be featuring her prominently on their page.... hopefully it's just a matter of time before they get rid of this regional embarrassment who's dug her own grave.

Wow - it's hard to believe someone could be more off-base than Voison, given her recent embarrassing hit-pieces, but I just read the Bee's other writer, Andy Furillo's latest baffling fluff-job of Karl:
http://www.sacbee.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/andy-furillo/article69567542.html
Andy Furillo: Kings would be crazy to get rid of George Karl

"It’s crazy for the Kings to think they will find anybody any better. They need to lose Cousins, whose attitude will never change, and rebuild the team according to Karl’s design, and then it will really begin to improve."

Who the hell is running things over at the Bee?
How can they let such clearly-delusional and vindictive writers carry sway over their business?

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Wow - it's hard to believe someone could be more off-base than Voison, given her recent embarrassing hit-pieces, but I just read the Bee's other writer, Andy Furillo's latest baffling fluff-job of Karl:
http://www.sacbee.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/andy-furillo/article69567542.html
Andy Furillo: Kings would be crazy to get rid of George Karl

"It’s crazy for the Kings to think they will find anybody any better. They need to lose Cousins, whose attitude will never change, and rebuild the team according to Karl’s design, and then it will really begin to improve."

Who the hell is running things over at the Bee?
How can they let such clearly-delusional and vindictive writers carry sway over their business?
Yeah, I felt like it was time I had to explain things to the Bee's editorial board.