[Grades] Grades v. Clippers, Third Quarter

I wish coach had some Jerry Sloan in him. That 3rd quarter was a perfect opportunity to get in his players faces and call out their B.S. That and I'm so sick of Zach getting extended mins even when things are snow balling out of control. He should get about 10 mins a game to see if hes on if not let him "mentor" from the bench like Carter. Stop the madness.

They played not to lose. They are uncomfortable with a large lead. There were 10 games worth of lazy and bad entry passes. The defense was coasting. The offense was running scared.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
The spacing was horrible, and I don't know why. Too much dribbling, not enough moving without the ball.

So much of what is wrong with this team is attributable to their inexperience, and in particular their lack of recognition - they dribble when they should pass, pass when they should dribble, shoot when they should pass, pass when they should shoot, etc., etc. That's just the half of it. It's going to take a ton of games for them to get where they need to be and there is no short-cut to getting there.

What annoyed me was how mechanical we were in feeding Zach in the post, as if we had no other option. Resulted in one or two TOs from telegraphed passes as they knew exactly what we were going to do.