Grades v. Celtics 12/30

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Brick proposed a trade idea. That's all... although there have been a myriad of rumors floating around -as always this time of year - there isn't anything concrete.

VF21 said:
Brick proposed a trade idea. That's all... although there have been a myriad of rumors floating around -as always this time of year - there isn't anything concrete.
If this thing is real i would love it and it's fair for both teams which is really rare on forums.

B

Bonzinator

why is everyone trying to trade SAR he has been our second best player besides bonzi and unlike peja he shows up in the fourth quarter and hes scores inside whenever he wants which kenny cant do. he also does a great job on duncan and garnett. since chicago loves peja so much we can trade him for chandler straight up. and if the salaries dont match the kings can throw in someone else but not SAR.:mad:

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Bonzinator said:
why is everyone trying to trade SAR he has been our second best player besides bonzi and unlike peja he shows up in the fourth quarter and hes scores inside whenever he wants which kenny cant do. he also does a great job on duncan and garnett. since chicago loves peja so much we can trade him for chandler straight up. and if the salaries dont match the kings can throw in someone else but not SAR.:mad:
No rebounding, no blocked shots. SAR hasn't been and isn't all that.

Bricklayer said:
No rebounding, no blocked shots. SAR hasn't been and isn't all that.
Also add that sar slows down their off. I am a big sar fan but i must agree that sar does not fit this kings team, so therefor he must go.

Darko? Yeah, let's bring in a guy with about 20 minutes of playing time on his resume. Nocioni and Chandler? Give me a break. Those clowns aren't even good enough to make the top ten in either of their positions in ESPN fantasy bball.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Greenspan 101 said:
Darko? Yeah, let's bring in a guy with about 20 minutes of playing time on his resume. Nocioni and Chandler? Give me a break. Those clowns aren't even good enough to make the top ten in either of their positions in ESPN fantasy bball.
And that's what it's really all about, isn't it? Fantasy basketball...

Doug Christie, even at his peak, was rarely a good pick in fantasy basketball either. It doesn't necessarily mean a thing. We're talking REAL basketball here, not fantasy OR your most recent NBA Live Action video game.

The last 3 posts are hilarious:

Greenspan guy: DORKO SUCKS AT FANTASY BASKETBALL! They're not top 10 fantasy players, I don't think we should get them

VF21: Doug Christie wasn't good at fantasy though.

Greenspan guy: You have more posts than me! AGH!

Greenspan 101 said:
Eh, sorry. I shouldn't argue with the guy who averages 15 posts per day for almost 5 years
Which should we break to him first? That you aren't a 'guy' or that the post totals on the board were re-started like a year ago:D

Status
Not open for further replies.